1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SOLD

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dripstoil, Mar 31, 2016.

Constative.com is a one word English domain name with a fully established website. It receives 1.2 million Page views and over 200k unique visit per month, making $60k a year profit from Adsense, direct ads, and eBook sales.

Why Constative.com Is Unique

1.Global Brand: Every website aiming to become a global brand must have content that cut across all walks of life - Africa, America, Asia, and Europe, all must be represented. Look at these brands below:-
    • Entrepreneur.com (24million visit/mo)
    • Forbes.com (122million visit/mo)
    • Mashable.com (79.10milliom visit/mo)
    • TheGuardian.com (274.70million visit/mo)
    • These sites are big because they are global brands with content that cut across all walks of life.
    • Constative.com (155.40thousand visit/mo) is on its way to become one of the big brands.
    Constative.com is built on WordPress and hosted on LiquidWeb Enterprise VPS Hosting with all pages secured with SSL encryption provided by GlobalSign dv-sa, and run on Fastest cache premium.

2. The user interface is one of the finest you'd ever see. The predominant black and red gives it the first class professional look you'd expect from a serious professional global brand news and content management website.

3. SEO optimized: Both the theme and content is created with search engine in mind, in less than two years of its existence, Constative.com is already competing with some of the biggest names in some of the biggest keywords.

4. Constative.com has over 2,000 unique content currently ranking on search engines and receives 90% of its traffic from Google search engine. Every traffic is organic with no single promotion till date. Due to the originality and uniqueness of our content, we've been able to earn link backs and mentions from big names such as:- TheGuardian.com, Roasted.com, Pulse.ng, Kinja.com, New York Times, etc.

5. Constative.com traffic is well spread across the globe, a true website with global appeal. 23% of its traffic comes from USA and Canada. You can verify this by requesting for the Analytics access or check with SimilarWeb.com. 10% from Asia, 20% from Europe, 25% from Nigeria, 16% from Kenya and South Africa, etc. This is no doubt a global brand in the making.

Current And Future Growth

Constative.com is targeting the number one position in the facts and references market using the emerging market as the launch pad and gradually expanding its content and reach to compete with TheRichest.com, Forbes.com, CelebrityNetWorth.com, in the 'celebrity net worth' niche. As a matter of fact, Constative.com is well positioned to become one of the biggest site. This is not just a dream, our current growth rate support that claim.

Currently ranked 53k on Alexa.com and 500k in the USA, Constative.com is by no means a starter website. Relying on search engine for growth ensures a sustainable business model that will stand the test of time. We do not engage in link building, we earn it naturally, and we earned it from the biggest brands.

Why Selling Constative.com

I came up with the idea of selling Constative.com just this month of March. The reason I wanted to sell this site is because time is running out for my biggest project - to build Palness.com sports social site. If I continue to run Constative.com as a business, I won't be able to build Palness.com and trust me, Palness is the next biggest thing on the social media.

I am a huge football/soccer fan and have been passionately dreaming about building a sports social network site. To do this, I had to sacrifice Constative.com to afford me the time and resources I needed to build Palness.com before someone else do. Therefore, if you succeed in buying Constative.com, consider yourself the luckiest person on earth especially if you are the end user because you just inherited one of the potential biggest brand on the net.

There is currently no one word English dictionary domain name available for registration and all the registered ones up for sale are all highly priced even without a website. Constative.com comes with a website, not just a site, an established website with huge traffic and consistent growth potential.

Buyer Will Get:-

• The premium Domain names (Constative.com) and Constatives.com
    • All the content and pages
    • Facebook and Twitter accounts and the followers @Constatives
    • FTP and PHPMyAdim Access to transfer the site to your desired server.
    • WordPress admin Access, etc.
    • Assistance for the transfer where needed.
    • Three months free consultancy to help you establish the site and the business.
    Buyer must be passionate about continuing the project to make Constative.com one of the biggest site on the internet, keeping your eyes on Mashable.com.

Constative.com is open to everyone, both end users and flippers who have the balls and eyes for greatness. If you think you are the man, place your bid now or contact me privately.

Download the "List Description" below, read everything, take your time and make your decision without any prejudice.

Cheers!

Darlinton Omeh

Founding Editor at Constative.com

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    dripstoil, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Nice sales pitch.

Can you import your Analytics?

Also, you mention there is an attachment to your post - but I am not seeing anything to download.

Matthew Sayle, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  3. dripstoil

dripstoil Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Mathew, thank you for your interest. I'm trying to import the analytics by linking the account. I can also grant you access to the analytics. I attached a file but got the message its too large. I can send those to your email as well. Thank you

dripstoil, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Please add me to Analytics:

Where does your content come from?

It seems it's not unique to your site, this could be a problem with Adsense.

Also, please show some proof for your other earnings - right now we're not even close to your asking price with Adsense alone.

Matthew Sayle, Apr 1, 2016 IP
  5. dripstoil

dripstoil Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We create content, and we create content about anything anywhere - Africa - America - Asia - Europe - Celebrity net worth - etc.

80% of Constative.com articles are original written by me and my staff writers. The other 20% are press releases, popular news articles, etc.

The only problem we have with Adsense is ads positioning - I just got the information we are loosing $1,000 monthly due to poor "viewable view" on Mobile. We'll change the ads positions on mobile before the day runs out.

LOLzz even without revenue, I wont sell below $100k, the $55k was a mistake. In fact, I am even on a crossroad right now whether to sell or not. I'm considering leaving Palness.com project till early next year and concentrate on Constative.com and WealthResult.com.

Those eBooks are paid for directly into my local bank account as you can see here https://constative.com/ebook-store so that will be difficult and I don't think its necessary since the eBooks aren't going with the site - that is if the site is even going at all.

Just added you to Analytics I'll remove in the next one hour, so read now :D

dripstoil, Apr 1, 2016 IP
  6. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Your traffic is 100% legitimate, as well as your Adsense earnings.

I can offer you $12,000, not a penny more.

If you can't sell it on Flippa for $25,000 - I doubt you're going to get a better offer.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  7. dripstoil

dripstoil Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for viewing. $25,000 on flippa is the starting bid, not the reserve price. $12,000 wont motivate me to sell.

If I work more on this site within the next 24 months it will worth $5M.

8. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Well, the offer will be on the table.

9. dripstoil

dripstoil Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I appreciate the effort, the good review, and the offer but its way below

Matthew Sayle likes this.
  10. Jai Gopala

Jai Gopala Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can surely think to buy it, but my price is $69K and I consider it final.

Jai Gopala, Apr 1, 2016 IP
  11. dripstoil

dripstoil Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is a premium property and world class brand, its not for everyone. Only the selected few knows what it is. Thanks

Anyone who wish can email me directly |

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2016
  12. dripstoil

dripstoil Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry I forgot to add: Escrow service provided by ESCROW.COM will be used for the transaction and not Paypal. This will help protect both of us. Thanks

dripstoil, Apr 3, 2016 IP
  13. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I received your message hoping I will increase my original offer.

There is some negotiation possibilities. However, you received a $69,000 offer above which far exceeds my offer.

Why not accept that?

Matthew Sayle, Apr 3, 2016 IP
  14. dripstoil

dripstoil Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a doubt if the person was legitimate. His profile is not detailed seemed to me like a troll.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    dripstoil, Apr 3, 2016 IP
  15. 000karim

000karim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes it was one ! just ignore it.

Good Website , try to contact emipreflippers you will get more than here and flippa , Way more!

Good luck

000karim, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  16. BromptonWeb

BromptonWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    71.4% - 5
    To much for me but good luck with the sale!

BromptonWeb, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  17. dripstoil

dripstoil Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for dropping by, but how much can you offer? Contact me privately with your offer maybe I may just consider it. Contact me on: admin[at]palness.com. Thanks

dripstoil, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  18. dripstoil

dripstoil Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Matt, hope you have checked the Search Console? What is your best reasonable offer? Pls get back to me if its manageable, I'll close the deal and get my eyes off it. Thank you

dripstoil, Apr 6, 2016 IP
  19. dripstoil

dripstoil Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, thank you... I'll try them out

dripstoil, Apr 6, 2016 IP
  20. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I told you I needed access to Google Search Console which you have failed to provide.

Matthew Sayle, Apr 10, 2016 IP