1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying facebook likes any good?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by olddocks, Apr 2, 2016.

i have created our business page, and advertising my business services (citizenship solutions) first time in facebook. Since it is a brand new page, we have decided to buy facebook likes, based on the niche.

Is facebook likes worth buying? Will it convert?

olddocks, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  2. iconaddxb

iconaddxb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When you buy Facebook likes, there is an option to target customers based on different criteria like gender, age, location, interest so you can narrow down the selection and target the most appropriate audiences then you will get likes from those who are interested in the products or services like yours then hopefully it will work.

iconaddxb, Apr 3, 2016 IP
  3. olddocks

olddocks Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Here is the latest statistics as of now. i have targeted based on interests, age and country.

450 likes $2
    400 clicks $5
    0 conversions

olddocks, Apr 3, 2016 IP
  4. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As for me, more better to write something interesting and have a free likes! FB it is very popular and very good network, that is why, it will be not a big problem to solve your needs! Also, I would like to know, what is the price of such services? Can you tell me about it)

JudySlean, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  5. MUHAMMET TAŞDEMİR

MUHAMMET TAŞDEMİR Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Lower targeted audiences bigger than buy likes. :)

MUHAMMET TAŞDEMİR, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  6. Mr.John90

Mr.John90 Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends on from where you buy likes. If you are getting likes from services like addmefast or using seoclerks to buy likes for your Facebook page, then I can guarantee that these likes won't last long. Even these likes are not from original people. So just avoid these type of services to get likes for your pages.

I will only suggest using Facebook ads to get likes on your page. You will need to target the audience and then run this ad for a month on normal budget, you will see good response from real people which will then convert to buyers. I remember using FB ads for one of my pages and I was getting around 100 likes for every $1. I spent almost $100 and now my page has 20000 unique likes which are increasing with time. I'm not promoting now, but still getting 20 to 30 likes per day.

Mr.John90, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  7. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Is that surprising? They're fake likes.

dcristo, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  8. TwoCentHeroes

TwoCentHeroes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This. Why not offer real people something genuinely interesting and/or useful?

TwoCentHeroes, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  9. Mr.John90

Mr.John90 Member

Best Answers:
    Most important task in advertising/marketing is to reach to the right audience with right offer at the right time. Ask yourself if you achieve this combination? If not, then you should revise your marketing strategy to get max return.

Mr.John90, Apr 14, 2016 IP
    dcristo likes this.
  10. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    This is a great marketing quote.

dcristo, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  11. olddocks

olddocks Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I did but currently 0% conversion after spending 50$. I tuned to target fb users based on specific interests and country! Sorry, fb ads is a failure for me!

olddocks, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  12. Vania Jeera

Vania Jeera Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    you can set another interest for your campaign, i can grow up conversion with fb ads. Low budget + high conversion...
    (not all country can make this technique)

Vania Jeera, Apr 15, 2016 IP
  13. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    If you are buying real likes then it will work. If you are buying fake likes then you are just wasting your money.

xendurinan, Apr 15, 2016 IP
  14. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fran
    Frankly, I would not suggest you to buy any likes from anywhere, since most of the people whoever are doing that, is just for making money, but no sales. You think by yourself, if you are an end-user and everyday if you are getting requests to like some kind of fan page, if you are not interested, then you would never like it. Even if you got liked anyhow by some apps you registered earlier, you will go back and unlike it. This is what happens with those ids.

You are lucky to have likes from FB ads, I never got that much likes, infact no likes at all and ended up spending around $17.40 to FB

I believe the only way would be get engaged with more and more real people on FB as well as other social networking sites. If they are interested in your business module, be in FB or other site, they will come to you searching for your fan page. Well yes it takes time, but then they would be your real hard-earned fans and would bring-in more for you.

China_girl, Apr 16, 2016 IP
  15. Mr.John90

Mr.John90 Member

Best Answers:
    you are right. Maybe it's easy to get better response in one place while difficult in other countries. It depends on the level of advertisement. If FB is already getting huge advertisement with high budgets from businesses, of course these ads will run first, and our ads with low budget will not return that much. By the way, you are right about manually engaging people to get long lasting fans and readers.

Mr.John90, Apr 16, 2016 IP
  16. ShuperMhen

ShuperMhen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No because there are tendencies that they can't appreciate your post. They would just click the word like without reading what's in it.

ShuperMhen, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  17. olddocks

olddocks Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook ads is just junk :) Dont buy likes. I wasted money.

olddocks, Apr 23, 2016 IP