1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Case Study] How to Get 10K "Real" Likes in 10 Days or Less

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by pmbrent, Mar 19, 2016.

This post is for people who want to grow the "social proof" of their FanPage with real people, not bots, or likes bought from Fiverr.

WARNING: This strategy is just to get "likes" once you get those likes then you switch the campaign to be more niche specific. This strategy does require an advertising budget (atleast $100).

Below is an image of the proof that this strategy works:
    upload_2016-3-19_14-36-26.png

When I started this campaign I believe the page had like 138 likes and as of today 3/19/16 it has 12,842.

So basically you run a like campaign for your fanpage but the target locations are out of the U.S (i.e Indonesia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Philippines, Mexico, etc.) but also select "english (all)" for the language section.

The interest section you choose interest related to your fanpage for mine I used weight loss, nutrition, healthy eating, and things like that. For the ad creative I used "Like Health and Wellness? Like this Page!" Just make it relevant to your niche, for the image I used one of the stock images that Facebook provides.

I personally set a daily budget of $10 and I let it run until I got to 10k likes then reduced it to $5 so I can run an actual campaign. I'll let this campaign run until it gets to 20k likes then I'll switch it to an actual campaign for the U.S.

Again this strategy is to get your fanpage "social proof" if I would have ran an normal clicks to website campaign with 138 likes, my results would've been worse than running the same campaign with 12,842 likes.

I hope this was helpful, it's a quick overview of the full campaign but you can take this information and get similar results. Oh, I almost forgot my CPC (or cost per like) was about .0085 yes less than a penny!

pmbrent, Mar 19, 2016 IP
    briguy and danasurvey like this.
  2. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great strategy...especially starting with non USA countries first, then after a certain goal (likes), you target your actual money making niche.
    Believe that the more "likes", a page gets, the more "trust" value.

briguy, Mar 30, 2016 IP
    danasurvey likes this.