1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I use Google images legally?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Jea, Mar 21, 2016.

If I find some images in Google, and choose "labeled for reuse with modification" option, can I actually put them on my blog?

Jea, Mar 21, 2016 IP
  2. Anusha55

Anusha55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google held no responsibility for your action about the image. But it's totally depends on the copyright of image you can reuse in what ways and what is required. Though most of the bloggers doesn't care about the copyright, while it is advised to use image with proper permission from the owners.

Anusha55, Mar 23, 2016 IP
  3. Arindam Biswas

Arindam Biswas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No. It is copyright content.You can use this link Google Advance Image Search & usage rights option select free to use,share or modify even commercially.After the search result you could select your image & add the image url.
    Why find google image create your own image with Canva Any problem pm me

Arindam Biswas, Mar 24, 2016 IP
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I usually not using images from google. Its really make me very confused regarding copyright issues. I have using images from site like Shuttershock, Pixabay, Freeimages etc. Which gives me peace of mind while using their images.

iwebsocial, Mar 26, 2016 IP
  5. yuyun

yuyun Member

Best Answers:
    you can use any image and if someone complaints you can change them, take it simple

yuyun, Mar 28, 2016 IP
  6. Bitpalace

Bitpalace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh my goodness, no! Never do that! You'll risk super expensive legal disputes, and I guarantee that not only hobby photographers, but professionals and business as well as lawyers will be after such illegally copied images.

Bitpalace, Mar 28, 2016 IP
  7. GUEST_BLOGGER

GUEST_BLOGGER Banned

Best Answers:
    While using images , please provide img source link from where you copied Image, then i think it may not create any issue.

GUEST_BLOGGER, Mar 30, 2016 IP
  8. Bitpalace

Bitpalace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are thinking wrong.

Bitpalace, Mar 30, 2016 IP
  9. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Some really bad advice being given in this thread.
    Bad advice. Try doing that to one of Getty Images photos and see how much it costs you
    What a load of nonsense. Linking to where you stole the image from will not protect you from legal action for copyright infringement

Agent000, Mar 30, 2016 IP
  10. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You Can Use any image which you found in google search , just back-link a link to original page of image where you found it.

Google do the same , Google list image in search result and give a back-link to original page too , it will be fine
    Also make a Copyright/DMCA Section On Your Website/page where you are using that image ,so if original owner want to remove that image from your page can easily contact with you .this is good and legal way to use any items on your page .

Good Luck

aryan481, Mar 30, 2016 IP
  11. Agent000

Best Answers:
    That is absolue bullshit advice. Linking to where you stole the image from will not protect you from legal action for copyright infringement.
    That will NOT protect you from anything. It will probably make it worse as you are acknowledging that you are knowing stealing images from elsewhere.
    Suggest you consult a internet copyright lawyer before giving any more bad advice. ... or better yet ask those who have been successfully sued for doing just what you suggest.

12. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you are begin so serious about this , tell me what kind of image you found in google ?? "Mona Lisa" Made by Da-vinci ?? Chill mate , using a landscape Image or some wild life photographs not make any sense !!
    This Depends On What kind of image or Which Owner Image you are gonna use ,

I.e : if you use some company Copyrights Logo image , or Some Image Which Already Copyrights own By Others , This Kind Of Image are Troubles Not A Tiger or Pussy Cat image ,

so take it easy Just Depends On Image Rule Not apply on all Google Search Results Image , Many images Already Begin Used on so many sites

13. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    @aryan481 Will you kindly shut the f*ck up? You obviously have no clue what you're talking about, and have no idea how copyright law works, how fair use plays into this, how to be sure you have the rights to use whatever images or other content you're using, etc. etc. So please, stop giving bad advice to naive people on forums? You're not helping, and your stance on the subject goes to show how the problem arises to begin with: "everybody else is doing it, so why not me" and so on. In that regard - Mona Lisa is free to use as you see fit - it's in public domain. THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN TAKE ANY IMAGE TAKEN OF THE MONA LISA AND USE THAT. THAT image, you see, is copyright the photographer - even though the content is in the public domain. It DOES mean you can go to the Louvre, and take your own image of the painting (well, there might be guards preventing you from doing that, but that's another story) and do whatever you want with it - sell it, post it on your blog, burn it - nobody cares.

PoPSiCLe, Mar 30, 2016 IP
    Agent000 likes this.
  14. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @
    PoPSiCLe you are such a as*ho*e fuc** giveing advice is easy , why the fU** are you using playboy logo for your profile photo ? this is a copyright of playboy go and fu** with your copyright law

15. Agent000

Best Answers:
    You need to ask a lawyer who knows about internet law before you embarrass yourself more with bad advice and just posting plain bullshit.

What you are doing is illegal. You are a thief for what you are doing and should be treated accordingly. People that steal others peoples work need o be treated with contempt.

16. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @
    Agent000 : yeah calculation "You Can't Use Google Search Image" simple End Of this question answer

And Yeah i don't talk with my lawyer before posting anything on internet because me the people think "INTERNET FREEDOM OF SPEECH" If You have something precious which you don't want to share with other go and lock it in safe place because if i found something over internet on public domain that is for public now sue me i am ready to fight because i know my rights

I use all kinds of stuffs which i found on internet never faced such kind of things so sharing my idea rest on you "my advice too don't use it"

17. Agent000

Best Answers:
    What you are doing and what you are proposing is still illegal. You should not be posting false and bad information in forums.

18. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agent000 :

false ?? what i did post false dude ??
    i never said to use google image where you want to use , go and properly read my comments , briefly i am repeating again " i said you can use public image (no copyrights) anywhere but with a take-down notice like google/facebook/etc do you should remove soon as you receive any kind of notice like that from legal person ." is this false information ??

19. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, no - yes, the Playboy bunny is copyrighted, but my image isn't the playboy bunny, it's what would be considered "fair use" - a concept which you obviously haven't heard about.

As for your advice, language (or lack thereof) - consider yourself reported.

PoPSiCLe, Mar 30, 2016 IP
  20. Wayne Fu

Wayne Fu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To make sure you don't have trouble from illegal photos, the best way is to use CC0 images:

1. What is CC0: http://en.cc0.wfublog.com/2016/06/what-is-cc0.html

2. Why need CC0: http://en.cc0.wfublog.com/2016/06/why-need-cc0-images.html

3. CC0 free image search engine: http://en.cc0.wfublog.com/

Wayne Fu, Jun 23, 2016 IP