1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can I do Guest Posting For My Niche Site

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Istiak_rock, Mar 21, 2016.

Hello Every one,can you please help me? i want to know about guest posting like how can i do guest posting and what is the process of getting backlink from guestposting.

Istiak_rock, Mar 21, 2016 IP
  2. mehulpsoni

mehulpsoni Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In google find "write for us" and you will find many sites inviting authors to write blog / article for their website. You need to write relevant, quality contents. Before subscribe you have to check whether they allow link back to your URL or not ? This is what I am doing currently and getting good backlinks successfully.

mehulpsoni, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  3. Gary Korisko

Gary Korisko Member

Best Answers:
    Mehulpsoni has given you a good first step.

You can also target known blogs in your niche or market by Googling paired exact matches like "(Specific Blog Name)" and then...
    "write for us"
    "guest post guidelines"
    etc.

If you have questions about any of it, just let me know.

Best of luck to you!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2016
    Gary Korisko, Mar 27, 2016 IP
  4. Brucode

Brucode Member

Best Answers:
    • Before doing a guest posting you need to write at least 5 blogs on a different topic but all blogs must be related to guest site niche as well related to your site.
    • Find 5-10 guest posting sites you can find the site by following the queries "your keyword"+"write for us", "your keyword"+"guest post".
    • Direct mail the site owner's about offering your blogs on their site for letting people know more about the services offering by the site owner and also for your brand awareness.
    • If your request is accepting by the owner then apply 1or 2 links for redirecting visitors to your site.

Brucode, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  5. MichaelPhelps

MichaelPhelps Member

Best Answers:
    Just to add onto what people have already said... Personally, I do research about the niche I'm in. I find the top trafficked websites in my niche and then contact them, even if they don't publicly ask for guest bloggers. Its better to send out 10 emails to highly targeted sites in my niche and hear back from 1 than to get 10 links on sites where I won't get any traffic. Link building is great, but why not try and post on a site that will also get you real visitors from your link.

Having a 'resume' of past work is a good idea especially if you're going to go after a high quality site.

MichaelPhelps, Mar 29, 2016 IP