1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the different types of social channels?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by vivek kathiriya, Mar 19, 2016.

Deciding where to focus your social media energy can be a confusing process, as time is short and resources are limited. It's easy to get distracted by the buzz and articles touting the next big thing that brands "must do." As with any marketing channel, though, the more thought and strategy you put into your implementation plans, the greater your chance of success. You can avoid being overwhelmed by stepping back and starting with your own business objectives, product offerings, and target consumers.

vivek kathiriya, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  2. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I don’t want to tell a lot, you can watch all detail at https://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-social-media/best-social-networks!

JudySlean, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  3. heftzwecke

heftzwecke Member

Best Answers:
    I am in the same situation. I think it depends what are you selling /doing. I focus on facebook at the moment, probably I add google+ and pintrest. Who are your customers? I also do offline marketing.

heftzwecke, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  4. William Blake

William Blake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Almost all channels are important, you can not leave any channel...

William Blake, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  5. heftzwecke

heftzwecke Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't it depend on what you are selling? I think that selling offline gives you a good feel who your customers are. Using all social media channels is too much for me, I must produce too.

heftzwecke, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  6. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to understand your audience, know how to reach them, and elicit an action. Facebook, Twitter, etc. are used for this every day.

danasurvey, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  7. heftzwecke

heftzwecke Member

Best Answers:
    I find that offline sales are pretty good to know the audience. you chat, see the people, you get a feel for them.

heftzwecke, Mar 23, 2016 IP