1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Method] Website Clicks for $0.0x Using Facebook Ads

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ExtremeIM, Mar 21, 2016.

Hi guys, I just want to share to you a method to get website clicks for $0.0x using facebook ads. I actually have personally used this method and is working as I was able to get website clicks for as low as $0.04 (I have attached a result of a screenshot of one of my campaign)

as for content, will be using curated content on this method but you are free to use your own article/content

so let's start

First you need to set up the following
    - a blog/website to post your content
    - facebook advertising account
    - a facebook fan page

next, to find for content, I personally go to buzzsumo to search for a content. look for content that has already been shared thousands of times as these are the types of content that could go viral

next, once we already found a content, we copy that content and paste it on our blog. just make sure to credit properly the site where you got your content from

next is we post the link of the article/content of our blog to our fan page then add some engaging post description, (ex. this is an interesting article, have you already read this?, what do you think about this?)

next is we set up our facebook ads campaign. I personally use facebook power editor and create a "Clicks to Website" Campaign. then on the creatives, use the existing post that you posted on the fan page earlier

the main thing on this method is to find a viral content and utilize that content to attract visitors to our website

that sums up the method and let me know if you have questions about this

Attached Files:

ExtremeIM, Mar 21, 2016 IP
    briguy and danasurvey like this.