1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you can, please give me your feedback, thank you

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by GAdsense, Feb 18, 2016.

I'd love to hear what you have to say about my first post and write-up at dearwordpress.com - With that, how do you like the speed and the overall experience of every feature.

And yes, what I am most glad about are the real twitter followers I've achieved. :) @dearwordpress

Thanks.

GAdsense, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  2. marywtravis

marywtravis Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't quite understand the purpose of the site. Is it just informative? Are you promoting something?

marywtravis, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  3. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is mainly informative, for the purpose of helping bloggers becoming good at blogging. It's just the beginning. You might want to checkout the second post I've posted here Wordpress Blogging Basics - How to Start a Blog

Earning will come along as well when you share great value articles. What do you think?

GAdsense, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  4. marywtravis

marywtravis Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, articles make the power! I think that the post is too large. You should divide it into several posts. This would be more easy to read as people do not like to spend their time on reading large posts.

marywtravis, Feb 23, 2016 IP
    angelica c likes this.
  5. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    I do agree with you. But sometime's people who really want to start something are willing to give up time to learn what others don't know. Because at times, it is not easy to sum up years of experiences. And besides, it is really for those who really wants to get started. I'll be writing small articles too.

As far as promotion goes, I'll be using my referral from website hosting companies. Hoping that would earn me some money to keep my blog going. I write for several business websites. I like your RoboFisher thing! Best of luck.

If you need me for any web related work done, you can contact me anytime.

6. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    @zhen - Warm welcome to the community.

Thank you for your comments. Appreciate it. The reason I've kept it simple is because I'd love to share that message accross with readers. The message that says blogging is simple, it's a blog for bloggers to focus and do their job better.

How about the content? I've recently posted a 3000+ words post over how to start a blog at DearWordpress.com

If anyone can comment about content as well, it'd be amazing to hear back any feedback.

7. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    You are most welcome my friend. It's such an amazing feeling to help people to get started blogging.

8. anglina.001

anglina.001 Peon

Best Answers:
    what you think about this your sites
    i am agree the use twitter
    thanks

anglina.001, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  9. angelica c

angelica c Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I must say, a site like this may be ranking low because it's simply too informative. Too much information!
    It's sad, because I think you have great skills and I'm sure there are some persons interested in these things... But today, people are stressed and in short of time. People don't read and the logs of Internet tend to shoe these things...!

With less text, your work would be better off!

angelica c, Mar 20, 2016 IP
    GAdsense likes this.
  10. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    That depends, and I think GAdsense blog here is just perfect.
    It is not too informative it delivers content the way it should be. Although, adding up some images or media will also help but with the content, I don't see any problem. It is not about how long or how short a content is, it is how you keep your audience reading.

Patricia Ann Lee, Mar 20, 2016 IP
    GAdsense likes this.
  11. ExtremeIM

ExtremeIM Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just checked your site and it loads relatively fast. also contains good information, helpful to those starting up doing blogging
    just on the homepage i think it would be better if you use excerpt instead of the whole article.

ExtremeIM, Mar 21, 2016 IP
  12. raffahacks

raffahacks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice website!
    Some suggestions:
    - the website prevalent design is flat design. So the pictures (like this one) should follow the flat design guidelines too
    - the article is too long. It'd be better to divide it into several pages ("What are the best web hostings for beginners?", "Hosting vs VPS: which one should I choose?", "10 Reasons For Using WordPress.com")

Good luck! :)

raffahacks, Mar 29, 2016 IP