1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you :)
    1. You hid the default popunder only for yourself as it only displayed to yourself. Normal traffic never gets that ad. You can see it again by clearing cookies or using incognito mode.
    2. PayPal and Payoneer payouts are processed every day, automatically. Once you request payment, you will see a countdown timer showing when will it be processed.

tomksoft, Mar 18, 2016 IP
  2. richjtf

richjtf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I need to ask, what do i have to disable if i don't want the fake virus warning pop ups to come up on mobile?

Also, i had to remove the two comment lines from the pop up code as it was creating some issue on my site. Is that okay? Since it's not really part of the code..

richjtf, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  3. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My rate is 0.45 - 0.50 and getting worse every day

RaKxA, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  4. TrafficLos

TrafficLos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had never seen such a bad results on popads for more than 2 or 3 years for eCPM below:
    cp1.JPG

TrafficLos, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  5. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Comments are not a problem. For "fake virus warning", you'd need to disable Software Promotion campaign type in website settings.

We have recently reduced minimal price for advertisers from $0.50 to $0.30. There will be better fill rate, but lower CPM rates(depending on your traffic countries).
    At the end of the day, it should resuld in increased revenue. You can use Minimal rate setting in Code Generator's Advanced Options to enforce higher minimums, but that will lower your fillrate and revenue.

In your screenshot, seems like volume went down a lot. This might be a technical problem(adding another pop network, turning on Cloudflare's RocketLoader etc.).
    Hard to say without knowing your website URL.

Update: TrafficLos has contacted me via PM.
    Initital results of analysis:
    - On that some page there are 3 different pop networks except for PopAds as far as I can see, which makes our code virtually always blocked in Chrome.
    - Our code is not loaded for all countries. It seems to be loaded for Tier3 only? When I did test from US IP, our code was NOT loaded, which I believe explains very low rates.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    tomksoft, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  6. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Be careful dealing with this guy, poptm questioned his traffic and his payment is in hold.

charice.preston, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  7. dinesh1232

dinesh1232 Active Member

Best Answers:
    TIP: If you all working with advertising network that open Pop-ups in new tab then first pops will open in new tab then popads.net pops will open. :)

I am experiencing this issue so shared.

dinesh1232, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  8. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    No worries, we have everything under control. I also think that we have much more experience in detecting and filtering fraud traffic than poptm(they seemed pretty much lost about this issue in their thread).
    I am sorry, I do not really understand.

tomksoft, Mar 20, 2016 IP
  9. FullHider

FullHider Active Member

Best Answers:
    PopAds your network is really great (payouts always issued in few hours) and rates are pretty good. But why you don't create minimal rates for every country? (like US for publisher minimum 1.5$)

FullHider, Mar 20, 2016 IP
  10. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just don't. we know you work for poptm, get out.

RaKxA, Mar 20, 2016 IP
  11. richjtf

richjtf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, i messed up with the settings and now my mobile traffic doesn't seem to be complaining about the fake virus warnings which is great! I don't know how i didn't realize but my traffic isn't 25% mobile, it is 60% mobile, i was losing on so much $$ by redirecting them instead of playing around with the settings to find a middle point where there are ads but they aren't so intrusive.

By the way, i added a second domain and stopped sending traffic from the first one, now i got a "Can we help you?" message just asks if i'm having technical difficulties or something or if i disliked you guys and that was the reason i stopped sending traffic from that domain.

Is that automatic or was it sent personally by someone? Because i don't dislike you, i love you. Rates are frigging great!

[​IMG]

By the way, $4.62 for Uruguay traffic? That's insane

richjtf, Mar 20, 2016 IP
  12. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Hey :) Thanks for kind words, I am really happy to finally see someone not complaining about low rates :D
    Basically, if our advertisers like your traffic then you can get really nice rates.
    Regarding fake virus warnings - if you disabled Software Promotion they... will show much less. Yet due to mistagging, might still show - we are working on automatic solution to tag campaigns automatically which will solve this problem.
    These "Can we help you?" emails are sent automatically in case traffic drop is detected. We have some publishers who leave us because default advertisement is shown too often or there are other small problems/misunderstandings. This feature allows us to get these little issues resolved.
    PopAds is a highly automated platform so we try to do everything possible fully automatically :)

Once again, thank you for kind words!

13. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft
    Some of my options is disabled like Autoplaying sound or video
    I want to allow that option. Will it improve my impressions?

RaKxA, Mar 20, 2016 IP
  14. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Quick answer is: yes.
    We have lots of campaigns that have autoplaying sound/video. If you do not allow these, you lose access to a big share of our advertisers.

15. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    he censored the impression anyway, if he had 1.000 - 10.000 impressions/country with those rates, then.. you'll get more complaints :)

bagongjigong, Mar 20, 2016 IP
  16. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Actually it depends. If he has lots of carrier mobile traffic, such rates are fully possible.

17. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Dont celebrate, there are reasons why your rates are going down, that is sending some fake traffic. Not all system are accurate, popads are seems malfunctioning be aware when its fully functioning.

charice.preston, Mar 20, 2016 IP
  18. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    I agree, with those rates maybe he have only 100 to 500 daily impressions

19. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Haters gonna hate.
    Scammers gonna scam.
    And if you are not working with poptm why do you protect them?
    Do you even know my website url that you saying i am using fake traffic?
    I can tell that you have nothing better to do so let's bother people in public forum, why not?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    RaKxA, Mar 20, 2016 IP
  20. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    I'm not hatin' you dude, whay should I? I dunno you. Lol. Just sayin the possible thruth. You were backup by hostmela, and hostmela are known to be associated with bot traffic guys. So do the math, lol

And yes, scammers gonna scam. They will be back and back no matter how ad network ban them. Very ironic, isn't it?