1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Blog commenting is good for backlink?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Contenti limited, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Kazi Aminul Islam

Kazi Aminul Islam Member

Best Answers:
    Blog comment is an effective way to get backlink but it should be relevant niche site. Must comments should be informative not like that's "thank you, informative post, good post" then given your link.

Kazi Aminul Islam, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  2. Shahidul Islam Rakib

Shahidul Islam Rakib Member

Best Answers:
    You can do blog comments for your website. But I will recommend the following option for blog comment.

I do not directly blog comment to my main site. Instead, I do for my web 2.0 properties. Then, pass do follow links to my website. This means a great work for my site too!

When blog comment becomes spam, this might be harmful for your website. If you get notice from webmaster, you can remove the POST LINK that links to your main site. As a result, this blog comment no longer harmful for your website!

Shahidul Islam Rakib, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  3. Digvijay Singh

Digvijay Singh Member

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting only give no follow back links and are useful only to gain referral traffic and nothing else.

Digvijay Singh, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  4. happykahlon

happykahlon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Avoid commenting on Blogspot, free wordpress blog. You can do blog commenting on the authentic website (Good Page rank, Good Domain Authority, Page Authority) & blog which is related to your website and niche. If you are doing blog commenting as a link building than you need to keep some steps in mind such as:
    · Do not<anchor> on proper keyword phrase
    · Use Generic words to link such as click here, read more etc..
    · Commenting should be genuine. Don’t use great work!, nice post!, keep it up & similar types.

happykahlon, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  5. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Member

Best Answers:
    My god...what an useless comment.
    PR, DA, PA.... Aren`t you people tired of speaking garbage?
    What relevance has PR? Do you know it hasn`t been publicly updated since 2013? How would you know the actual PR of a website?
    DA and PA? Another garbage..... Do you know that these metrics are 3rd party ones created by Moz in order to attract people like you? Do you know how easily can these metrics be manipulated?
    "If you are doing blog commenting as a link building than you need to keep some steps in mind such as:" NO! You should not do blog commenting for link building. ALL the blogs (it doesn`t matter if they are authority or not) have nofollowed the links in the commend section. So, I`m asking you, if a link is nofollowed, how will it help with your link building strategy?
    Is it easier to copy paste than to use your brain?

HCFGrizzly, Mar 30, 2016 IP