1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my site please

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Davidpoul, Mar 12, 2016.

Review my news website: http://500pages.com

Any feedback is high appreciated.

Davidpoul, Mar 12, 2016 IP
  2. O-D-T

O-D-T Member

Best Answers:
    Loading really slow for me - maybe to much content on the main page is the cause of that. You have like 50 things under a single header "Top Story". So which of those 50 is the top story? Every story can't be a top story, can it?

When I visit a story page, I can usually see only couple of lines of text. This is not a real story or news, this is a short comment, not worth a separated page.

I would say - make longer articles, otherwise it is hard to imagine someone will ever read that and be interested in it. And redesign your main page.

O-D-T, Mar 13, 2016 IP
  3. Davidpoul

Davidpoul Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your feedback.

I will try to make it more fast. I am working on content part, I already hired few content writers and told them to provide the story.

Any other feedback.

Davidpoul, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Meh, it's just a me-too kind of site with a barrage of time wasting articles that are on every other site like it.

It wasn't immediately clear what your speciality was - what makes your site more worthy of my time than all the other sites just like it. Work on defining that - and how you demonstrate that, then look at the grammar and spelling. Let us know how you get on and we'll come back and take another look.

[​IMG]

sarahk, Mar 16, 2016 IP