1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer account blocked, refused support, bad experience.

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Mahesh Fernando, Feb 14, 2016.

My account was "blocked" due to no fault of my own. however, then my account became positioned in a level called "blocked" extremely at a loss for words, I contacted Payoneer telephone assist crew. the decision become ended via the agent after he told me "I cannot assist you with this matter". I then contacted through chat requesting statistics, another time; "I can't assist you with this matter" I then asked a few questions on the blocked stage in general. The live chat agent informed me "As i said i won't be able to provide you additional information regarding this issue, Hh fantastic, now i am being refused to be assisted by two agents - it looks like they just refuse that will help this . I do not know what is occurring right here however it is without a doubt. I passed each approval stage, supplied ALL my records consisting of my passport sorry for my bad English

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    Mahesh Fernando, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  2. Mahesh Fernando

Mahesh Fernando Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No marvel however yet a 3 month has passed given that this prevalence happened. My account remains "blocked" and the most effective little bit of statistics which i have acquired from their 'support team' is that my account is under review. No time frame, nothing. notwithstanding several tries to even ask for a simple time frame they nonetheless will not offer me with one. truly disgusting customer service.

Mahesh Fernando, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  3. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    there is no need to write your post in BOLD also you can edit your post if you have something additionally to share!

fionix, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  4. pakpak123

pakpak123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    same issue here i was shock when i login to my payoneer account yesterday to check if my payouts has been load but i was shock when says that my account has been blocked and firts they didnt email me if what the reason why they blocked my account so i went to a customer service to email them but no responds from there admins ... then il wait several times to talk to a live support, but my blood was high when agent says that they have any information to give us so its that mean that they no have any reason why their blocked my account ...... thats why they call customer support is to provide any information to help if have any problem , im really mad here for that bank then they closed the chat box im not done to talk with they rude... so came back to open new conversation in live chat with defferent agent but im surprise that they have same dialog and they off the chat im not still done talk what the heck happen to this company i cant believe it htat they do to after i few years im using thier service this a horror they take my payouts to hope this comapny give a lesson hope some takes some action to closed that fucking bank company they have no right to treat a good customer in to horror .... iam madly deeply hated them

pakpak123, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That means they cut you off for you doing something quite serious against their terms and conditions!

Agent000, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  6. momi

momi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Even if this is the matter, they should have told the reason for blockage to such people. Otherwise people will always consider it as "Blocked without the reason".. But I don't think they care about this much.

momi, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  7. Agent000

Best Answers:
    usually they do know the reason and they not telling us the full story. there is two sides to each story.

Agent000, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  8. chellosp

chellosp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer's support is the same as nothing.

chellosp, Mar 24, 2016 IP
  9. rbl16

rbl16 Peon

Best Answers:
    hello, payoneer blocked my account a few days ago and i have the same answers as you. i sent them emails, wrote on facebook, on phone and live chat many times. Still no clear answer, only 'undisclosed reasons'. I dont know who i can contact about my problem, i still have money there, but i think they just STOLE it. Do you have any idea if they will open blocked accounts or if they are using our personal info for other things..? I trusted them for 2 years, everything was ok, but now they are playing with us and our money.
    If someone solved this, please tell us.

rbl16, Apr 6, 2016 IP
  10. Mary.Jo

Mary.Jo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My account has been blocked for no reason.They invoke the "undisclosed"and advice me to find another payment method.All these years i received my payments by Payoneer and never had any issues until now.They are unprofessional,liars and with no respect for their members.I lost my account,my money,and most of my online jobs,since they usually make payments only with Payoneer.What can i do now?They made it clear that they don t want to fix the problem!

Mary.Jo, Apr 19, 2016 IP
  11. Agent000

Best Answers:
    To get greeted with that sort of response, you obviously did something very serious against their terms and conditions. You need to work it out. There is always two side to each story.

Agent000, Apr 19, 2016 IP
  12. Mr.John90

Mr.John90 Member

Best Answers:
    I will suggest you to call them directly and ask what was the issue and what we can do about this. In this way maybe you can get your account back.

Mr.John90, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  13. rbl16

rbl16 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello again,
    I contacted payoneer many times, on live chat a few days, on phone, on email, on facebook. They said they can't help me, my account is closed for undisclosed reasons, they can't provide me their services anymore and I should choose a different payment method with my employer.
    I explained this to my employer and he took back my money.
    I am very disappointed about payonner, about lack of informations. It seems they don't open accounts anymore and if you don't insist you wont get your money back.
    Hope you guys will solve your problem too.

rbl16, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  14. Agent000

Best Answers:
    When you get that kind of response from them, then it means that your breach of their terms and conditions was serious, blatant and egregious. It must be obvious to you what you did.

Agent000, Apr 28, 2016 IP