1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

President Trump Will Be President. It Has Been Foreseen..

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by WebmasterWorkforce, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't like you either, at least we can agree on that.

However, I don't call you names and tell you how bad of a person you are, call you a clown and a pig.

I actually helped you, and I would do it again.

Matthew Sayle, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    By the way everybody should choose carefully who they listen to. No that long ago, this guys was praising Trump as "a guy who can economically fix our country". Wow. What happened? Trump didn't change. Oh, wait, Trump refused to go on his show and hurt his feelings. That's what happened.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    qwikad.com, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  3. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    They are already trying to rig this election. Scumbags!!!

Trump's tweet:
    ==========

[​IMG]Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    A lot of complaints from people saying my name is not on the ballot in various places in Florida? Hope this is false.

==========

4. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This sets him apart from the people he is running against..... how? Are they not ALL selling themselves?

Trump is selling the idea he will enforce our immigration laws, and make our trade agreements more fair. Its a message so popular, Cruz is now peddling it(only 6 months ago, he wasn't). If Rubio and Kasich weren't so in the pockets of their donors, they too would be selling it.

Obamanation, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  5. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    He's not going to enforce the laws, he is going to flat out close the borders.

How so?

Changing these agreement will directly affect Trump's business - so I am very curious about that.

Not like Trump, he has a cult following.

I don't see any of the other politicians mass-producing clothing with their slogan on it.

Matthew Sayle, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  6. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    They can't. They don't have cash. Otherwise they would.

=====

A massive win in FL. Slightly ahead of Ted in NC (not finalized yet). OH is yet to be seen (Kasich will probably win, but you never know).

7. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    If you are going to make such a claim, you might at least try to speculate at something he actually has claimed he will do. He has been very specific in stating "People need to come here legally" aka, enforce existing immigration laws.

If you wanted to be intelligent about attacking this position, you would attack the fact that a healthy percentage of our illegal immigrants arrived here legally and simply never went home. Nobody thinks he will close the borders and few think he will actually even build the wall he is proposing.

Doubting the man at his word is your right and obligation. Considering what the opposition is doing, voters seem to think taking a gamble on someone who might not do what is promised is better than voting for someone who promises to do the opposite.

Every politician with an energized base has a cult following. The alternative is having people who aren't excited about and don't believe in you (Hillary, Kasich). I suspect Bernie's supporters would wear a suicide vest if necessary.

I personally expect NOTHING from Trump. Trump is a giant middle finger to the establishment GOP. IF he delivers on even one of his promises, it is more than I expected. The GOP establishment can go F itself.

For me, the truly bright side of this election is, whether Trump wins the nomination or not, whether Trump wins the election or not, the establishment GOP will NEVER be the same again. They are now the Whigs. They should setup a formal grave site for people to crap on. I say this as a person who has never voted for a Democrat in his life.

Obamanation, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  8. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Please see the video I posted earlier, Trump issued a statement saying he would close the borders, period.

I am not sure where you guys get your facts from.

Let's hope he does close the borders because then we can get him impeached for breaking the law.

Matthew Sayle, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  9. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    It doesn't really matter who becomes President.

We thought the world would end when Bush got re-elected. We thought the same about Obama.

4 years from now, we are all going to be sitting here complaining about the same things.

Obamanation likes this.
  10. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I generally agree with that statement. The US government is far more than the presidency.

With that said, presidents do have an impact on our lives and on our country. Without Clinton, there would be no NAFTA. Without Obama, no TPP. Without Bush, no loss of respect with the invasion of Iraq. Without Obama, no 133% hike in insurance premiums via the unpopular ACA.

I suppose if you live in parts of Africa, you love Bush for halting AIDS with US taxpayer dollars.

If you live in Cuba, you love Obama for maintaining our "one dry foot" policy while getting Cuba to open up travel restrictions to escape the brutal dictator.

If you live in Mexico, you love Clinton for NAFTA.

If you live in India or Romania you love all of our presidents for our H1B policy.

I think Americans are really looking for a president who focuses on changing their lives for the positive. Its been decades.

Obamanation, Mar 16, 2016 IP
    sarahk, jrbiz and qwikad.com like this.
  11. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  12. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
  13. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    It almost did. Hillary would've been a great president but her chances of becoming one are not looking all that great anymore. I am sure it makes you feel really sad.

A couple years from now this and other similar threads will be buried in the deep bowels of DP. Would be interesting to resurrect them to either say: "I told you so!" or "Sh*t, why did I ever vote for him!".

qwikad.com, Mar 16, 2016 IP
    Matthew Sayle likes this.
  14. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    We can only hope. If the Clinton crime family and their sleaze machine thugs get back in office for 4 or 8 years, I do fear for the damage that will be done. Earlier this week, I was reminded of something that I had forgotten about, but it is illustrative of the lamestream media brazenly lying about and distorting the actual facts of a story on a regular basis. I am sure that the low information voters here and the vast majority of similarly misinformed international observers have heard that one of the "reasons" Trump should be disqualified is because he is/was a "birther" who questioned Obama's heritage as an American citizen. Trump is portrayed in these articles as a paranoid fruitcake and, therefore, too off-balanced to be president because of these theories. What is purposely omitted from these articles is the topic of who actually started that "birther" discussion in the first place: It was Hillary Clinton and her campaign team during the 2008 primaries!!! Yet, of course, she is "eminently qualified" to be president according to their slanted narrative. Just the tip of an ugly and quite large iceberg, of course.

jrbiz, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  15. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Member

Best Answers:
    For all the things you mentioned, why not vote for clinton?

FemaleAdda, Mar 21, 2016 IP
  16. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Because she is a liar. I don't like liars.

Matthew Sayle, Mar 21, 2016 IP
    Obamanation likes this.
  17. MQSS

MQSS Active Member

Best Answers:
    I love it how people are bringing up that "you're a racist" card. Racism, fascism... Here in the EU you are a racist if you don't want mosque in your town. You are fascist and racist if you like your flag and if you love your country. You don't like someone? Call him Hitler and you win.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It amazes me how leftards here in EU are convincing people that they are trying to help weaker minorities. For women's rights, for gay's rights... I have nothing against that, but it's all becoming a funny ass propaganda. How are you going to help women if you are taking in Neanderthals? How are you helping gays if you are taking in Neanderthals who would love to stone them to death? How are you going to help children if you let in Neanderthals who are used to marrying them? And then they say that the problem is in patriotism. Hell no. The problem is in political correctness and Trump stands against that.

And how is it racist to not allow ILLEGAL immigrants getting into your country? Trump has said that USA NEEDS people to come in. But let them come in legally, not illegally. What is wrong with that?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    MQSS, Mar 21, 2016 IP
    Obamanation and jrbiz like this.
  18. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Some people are just blind fools. Especially here in the US. They would kiss any butt to come across as these caring, loving, compassionate folks. It's stupid. They will love themselves into oblivion if they don't pause and see whose butt they are smooching.

qwikad.com, Mar 21, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  19. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Not to mention she is a neo-con, fairly unpopular with people on both sides of the aisle these days. Strange that she is the only person still running tho helped sell the Iraq war, and its Democrats who want her elected.

Yeah, blind empathy and ignorance definitely play a role with the left, as they always have, but there is more to it than that.

Globalists and global corporations play a huge role in lobbying for certain policies and candidates. The older arguments between states rights vs federalism have been eclipsed by arguments between national rights, national interests and "global" interests (really the monied interests of the less than .01% of US citizens).

Mexico is mounting an unprecedented effort to turn its permanent residents in the U.S. into citizens, a status that would enable them to vote -- presumably against Donald Trump.

Officially, Mexico says it respects U.S. sovereignty and has no strategy to influence the result of the presidential race. Yet Mexican diplomats are mobilizing for the first time to assist immigrants in gaining U.S. citizenship, hosting free workshops on naturalization.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ement-gets-boost-from-mexico-s-efforts-in-u-s

Here you have a foreign nation-state pushing to influence laws in the US that would give it's citizens power and influence in US elections. Thirty years ago, that would have been considered an act of war.

Note that the source of that article is Bloomberg, a respected source that leans heavily left.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2016
    Obamanation, Mar 21, 2016 IP
  20. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Did you guys watch Trump's AIPAC speech? Wow.

A great man and a great speech.

qwikad.com, Mar 21, 2016 IP