1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to implement quiz in blogger website?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Manoj Sahu, Mar 11, 2016.

I have an Electrical Engineering Blog . There is an MCQ (Multiple choice question) page as you can see from the main menu. I am a beginner in html. i want to implement following features in my MCQ page with the help of html, css, and javascript. Features i want to add:-
    1. The MCQ page will consist of multiple choice question (20 questions per page).
    2. When the user access this page, the blog should ask for login or creating new page, only then they can access this page.
    3. Since the page will consist of MCQ's the blog should track the user response i.e., answer.
    4. Finally when the user has submitted answers to all the questions, result should be shown which will include certain range of results depending on user response. Like
    If the answers to all the questions are correct, it should display "Excellent you are the next Benjamin Franklin"
    If the answer are 60-75% correct, it should display "Stay Focused. Even Thomas Edison tried 1000 times for creating a light bulb.
    If the answers are below 60%, it should display "You need to work hard. Go through website again and clear your doubts.
    I don't know how to implement this using html. Any help would be really appreciated. Please be specific and detailed in your response. Thank you.!

Manoj Sahu, Mar 11, 2016 IP
  2. COBOLdinosaur

COBOLdinosaur Active Member

Best Answers:
    HTML is not dynamic, any responsiveness will need to be implemented with javascript. However that is still not going to give you what you need because it is restricted to just client side. You need to manage from the server side. If you do not have server side programming sills that either take the time to learn PHP and SQL (as a minimum) or hire a professional to program the funtionalities you have described.

COBOLdinosaur, Mar 11, 2016 IP
  3. strilok

strilok Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You better should add plugin for IQ in your blogger...

http://bikramsinghmajithia.blog.com

strilok, Mar 15, 2016 IP