1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Graphice Designs Needed For Website

Discussion in 'Design' started by snooks, Mar 12, 2016.

I am building a new wordpress ecommerce site and graphics has never been my fortay.

I need a quote on the following:
    • 1 x Main Header designed, incorportaing a small logo etc. I can provide you with a few thoughts, you can use them or do something that you feel looks better
    • 1 x Breadcrumb Header - Similar requirement
    I need very sharp, very clear and professional work and probably will need revisions.
    I will quite possibly need small graphics and things done over the development of the site which could be quoted on a piece by piece basis.

Experience in developing ecommerce websites with Wordpress would be an advantage

Payment would be by paypal when the design has been accepted.

I am only interested in dealing the ethical, reputable people that communicate well. If you do not commuicate well or respond to emails in a decent time frame then please do not apply.

Further information will be given once you PM me to advise of your interest.

Thank You :)

snooks, Mar 12, 2016 IP
  2. snooks

snooks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    88.9% - 8
    I have a couple of applicants and at this stage no further applications will be required.

Thank you to the people that have sent PM's, if required i will contact you.

I appreciate your time.

snooks, Mar 12, 2016 IP