1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recording Audio & Video from Media!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mdvasanth86, Feb 20, 2016.

Hi Dp,

There are some Videos on sites like youtube and some Flash .swf stuff that i access on some sites. I can only play then when connected to the Internet. I want to access them offline. I am trying video capturing sw like CAMSTUDIO .. It captures the video fine... However, I want the audio that is played also to be captured.. Is there a way to do it using any Apps / Softwares ??? Help !!:)

mdvasanth86, Feb 20, 2016 IP
  2. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    To save YouTube videos, try the Video DownloadHelper extension for Chrome and Firefox.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=video+download+helper

For the swf files, you should just be able to download them to your drive and then "play" them in your browser.
    If there's not an obvious link to the swf in the page's code, you can also explore your browser cache and pull the the swf out of there.

Kerosene, Mar 9, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Look up the app store for your phone - there are tons of "watch later" apps for youtube and similar sites.

sarahk, Mar 9, 2016 IP
  4. Renee Dumont

Renee Dumont Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use a free app. I love using Freemake - they offer a free youtube downloader. They also have converter that allows you to edit video's. I have been using them for years. Enjoy!

Renee Dumont, Mar 21, 2016 IP