1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Softhumor.com Website For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by agentadult, Aug 25, 2013.

Hi Guys,

I am selling this complete Autopilot Humor Website which is grabbing funny photos from all the top websites and posting not only to my website but to my facebook page and pinterest as well. I have no source of traffic because I never did SEO for it and recently posted adsense on this website. If I am unable to sell this website, then I will bring traffic to it but right now I am busy in another big project which is stock content and I am not able to give it proper time. I can show you analytics if you want. I am open to offers.

Domain is on Godady, so free to push and will transfer all the files to your server.

Forgot to tell you that it is a PR2 website and the last page in the pagination is 1087 right now, means alot of content and more coming.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
    agentadult, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  2. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just placed a bid. What CMS or script are you using for the site? I've seen it on other sites.

Mage, Mar 9, 2016 IP