1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question. Help me to grow Traffic Exchange Website, or it's a dead thing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Webber10, Mar 3, 2016.

Hi gents!

I can't believe that traffic exchange is outdated nowadays!?

I remember that good times when you a hungry student, and all your friends on social media already appreciated your new websites, you understand that without any cents in your pocket - you are stuck.

Free traffic looks like sounds in this days like spam link, and not even opened - no one ever believes that something can be for free. I couldn't find any free system that would work totally on auto surf.

So recently i've decided to open one website for my local market and another for a global market http://freewebtraffic.org

My thing is that I definitely want to grow with this website, but I think most problem is well prepared promo text.

Is there any keys that can help me to grow?
    who could help me prepare well made texts?
    Where should I promote my website, to find first customers?

Thanks everyone,
    I would appreciate any your help.
    Am a bit newbie in this area.

Webber10, Mar 3, 2016 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to me TE's are not a good source of traffic. People visit your site to earn credits and the conversation ratio is really very poor.

iwebsocial, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  3. frank007

frank007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For viral traffic yes it can help but its of no use for long run.

frank007, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I hope you don't mind me popping into this thread even though I'm not a "gent"
    You must be about 40 then because nobody has been profiting or even participating in traffic exchanges or auto surf for about 20 years. People want targetted, motivated traffic not bored students flicking randomly from site to site.

sarahk, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  5. Leo-WS

Leo-WS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    "Auto-surf" and "Manual-surf" has been going downhill ever since social media made it's entrance... I am not an expert in this field, but I guess the only way to "revive" dying traffic exchange is to give people what they want. E.g. Stumbleupon does a good job of combining social and traffic exchange. You may want to copy their business model a little.

Leo-WS, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  6. andyle

andyle Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on your nichie and your nichie competitive. What attraction do your site have? You need analyze your nichie more to choice suitable nichie

andyle, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  7. Gaurav Kanabar

Gaurav Kanabar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Web is very dynamic so the things that was working 2 or 3 years ago might not work today!

You should try to use social media and grow your audience in order to get steady traffic regularly.

Gaurav Kanabar, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  8. Surge Calls

Surge Calls Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Traffic exchanges are not effective these days as conversion rates for this type of traffic is really low. It also does not tell us the true status of the website and can hinder future development because stats from traffic exchanges are different from real traffic with consumers that have genuine interest in the product or service.

Surge Calls, Mar 4, 2016 IP