1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying MINOR WORDPRESS ALTERATIONS

Discussion in 'Programming' started by sam08, Mar 3, 2016.

Hello,

I have a new site up where I need some very minor alterations done. IF you're interested. let me know and we can chat and discuss payments as well. It would also help if the user is good with Wordpress's Visual Composer plugin, as that is a plugin I am using extensively!

Let me know!

sam08, Mar 3, 2016 IP
  2. SkyWaltz Labs

SkyWaltz Labs Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    Greetings!!!

I am expert with Wordpress and its plugins, extensions, theme customization,Jquery, HTML5, CSS, javascript etc and I can certainly help you to fix all the issues done minor alterations in your existing website. But before we proceed further, I would appreciate if you please share the website link with detailed requirements so that we can analyze and share the estimation accordingly.

"I will share my work samples at the time of interview"

I would like the opportunity to discuss further at your convenience. Please add us on Skype if you have any opportunity for us.
    Skype id- skywaltz.labs

Regards
    Pooja

SkyWaltz Labs, Mar 3, 2016 IP