1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Marie-AZ, Mar 3, 2016.

Hello
    I'm new here and I've been browsing this forum since yesterday without noticing that an introduction section exists..
    I've been working on internet since 2009/2010 between website building and freelancing and I always ended up giving up on my websites and projects..
    I will soon start some new websites this month, and will do my best to apply everything I learned over last months..
    I've first signed up here in order to ask a question about Google Adsense and then realize that the forum is full of good topics and good information, I hope to improve my learning about SEO and all what goes with.
    Actually I have four websites projects in mind about the following subjects :

SEO and White Hat Methods
    Finance and Business
    Beauty and Cosmetics
    Free Softwares Download (freewares and trials) with reviews..

I was using Godaddy over the last years, but today I decided to opt for Hostgator..
    Over the last years, I didn't know much about SEO and ranking, I was following some useless methods like blog comments, which did not give a lot of positive results, I wasn't focusing on content also, from now on, I will try to realize what I was not able to do before..

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
    Marie-AZ, Mar 3, 2016 IP
    briguy likes this.
  2. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey there @Marie-AZ, let me be the first to extend a warm welcome to the forum! Great introduction!

briguy, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  3. Marie-AZ

Marie-AZ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you ^__^

Marie-AZ, Mar 5, 2016 IP