1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established travel blog, unique logo, content

Discussion in 'Sites' started by CarlBlogger, Nov 26, 2015.

[​IMG]

AWStats

[​IMG]

Adsense earnings

Website was established in April 2015 but content was written from September onwards.

It has a very brandable domain name which is catchy.

Layout is a free theme that has been heavily customised including repairing the mobile theme which works perfectly.

Why are you selling this site?

This is my travel blog I set up when I went travelling for a short time. As you can see it holds unique content which I wrote. It has a unique logo and unique social media header design.

I am selling this site because I am no longer running any websites for a while due to personal circumstances so therefore it has to go.

How is it monetized?

The website uses two Google Adsense placements. Last month the website made £4.24 in October but only £0.42 in November but that's because I haven't written much this month.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yes, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram

How much time does this site take to run?

1 hour a day if you want to write posts for it. Nothing if you outsource your articles.

What challenges are there with running this site?

None, you just need to update it.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
    CarlBlogger, Nov 26, 2015 IP
  2. buntoo

buntoo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Am interested in the domain, let me know if you are willing to sell just the domain.

buntoo, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  3. CarlBlogger

CarlBlogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Website is still for sale, website has made £200 through Transferwise referrals the past few months with proof available. Looking for $350.

CarlBlogger, Mar 1, 2016 IP