1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unmarketed ready made product + salespage for Internet Marketing niche

Discussion in 'Sites' started by BishopStill, Feb 29, 2016.

Why are you selling this site?
    This product was the idea of an Internet Marketer (a top name in industry in UK) who I am a web designer for. Selling PLR products in UK is very common, but they are sold as physical products, not as downloads which is the way for the USA market.

People selling PLR the physical way are in need of DVD Covers and Labels ready for print. Here comes my product into play, as it is a simple 3 steps tool to help them create their print ready dvd covers and labels.

As the salespage states, the product is actually a Photoshop basic template with the right size and bleeds requested by most of the print houses. It comes with 10 ready made templates, hundreds (if not thousands) of backgrounds and images that can be used to create the dvd cover and also a handfull collection of fonts.

The product has over 2Gb of goodness.

The product was intended for the UK market, but it can be sold to the International market as well.

The keyword "dvd labels" has 250 searches in UK and 1600 searches Globally per month.

The keyword "dvd labels maker" has 170 searches in UK and 1600 searches globally per month.

Add some other keywords to those 2 and you will have plenty of searches for this niche.

I'm selling this product because I never got to market it, because I started some dropshipping ecommerce shops that take more time from me then I thought they will, so I don't have time to focus marketing the DVD Label Maker.

How is it monetized?
    No monetization yet (as it is a fresh product), but the new owner has all the things added together. He/she needs only to put his marketing cap on and get traffic (that's ClickBank, JVZoo, and so on).

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Nope.

How much time does this site take to run?
    The time needed is the time spent marketing.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Zero. All you need is a hosting for the site and product files, a Namecheap account so I can transfer the domain (which expires Feb 13, 2017), add your own paypal and away you go.

I'm looking to let it go for $400, keeping in mind the nicely designed salespage (html) and copy and the time invested in creating the product and putting it all together.

If the new owner needs further support, I'm here to stay. Will help you change the web page if needed, answer any support questions (the product comes with a nice User manual, BTW) and whatever he/she needs to help him/her get going with selling the product.

So, good luck, don't forget to bid or make me a serious offer. Auction ends in 7 days or when I get an offer I like.

Cheers.
    Bishop

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    BishopStill, Feb 29, 2016 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    The website responsiveness is pretty messed up, do you have plans to fix that?

How would you suggest driving traffic to this page?

Matthew Sayle, Feb 29, 2016 IP
  3. BishopStill

BishopStill Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Hi Matthew. I don't see why are you saying the resposiveness is messed up. It works fine for me on wide screen, laptop screen, tablet and phone. But let's face it, sales will not come from mobiles phones. Coding is out of my league, but I bet you can find someone on Fiverr to solve this for $5-$10.

Can you show me what do you see?

Anyways, the site is made on a WYSIWYG platform and as I'm not a coder I can't help you any better with this problem. But again, for me, it looks ok on all browsers (desktop and mobile).

Regarding traffic, I would suggest the classic way: ClickBank, JVZoo, Other platforms of this kind. If you have money to spend on AdWords, that would be great, but the bidwar on those 2 keywords on adsense is pretty big (accordingly to my LongTailPro).

Let me know if you have further questions.

4. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    If you're not a coder than why would you claim the sales page is "professionally made"?

When I make my 8 year old a grilled cheese, I don't claim to be a head chef.

Also, you talk about the Google searches but then suggest using clickbank and jvzoo to drive traffic - I don't understand the correlation.

I was hoping you had invested some time in keyword research, but it appears not.

The screenshots are too big for DP, I will upload them to Imgur in a minute.

5. BishopStill

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    The site is professionally made from a graphical point of view and also from a copywritting point of view. I never said that the site was made by the top coders in the world.

Anyways, I changed that in the OP, if that was what prevented you to buy it. (BTW, are you even interested in the site or are we just making conversation?)

I'm resuming the professional part only to my knowledge and, let's be honest, the site looks pretty damn good compared to other salespages. Can you deny that? ;)

You asked me how I would go about getting traffic. I don't know if you have any experience in the IM Business, but you will never make money in this niche relying only on Google traffic.
    That's whay I said I would go that route to promote the site. The keyword analysis was just to give you (the buyer) the idea of how much traffic he can expect.
    Can you see the correlation now?

I also told you can promote the site via Adwords, if you have money. I invested enough time in my keyword research and I know the market for this product perfectly (or almost).
    What I don't have right now is time to promote it.

Please let me know if you have other questions

6. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Sorry for the delay, I got hungry thinking about Grilled Cheese sandwiches.

Here are the screenshots, as promised:

[​IMG]
    My screen (Samsung S5) won't even let me scroll to the left or right to read the text - so I just need to assume what it says.

Also, you can see that DP can't even size it properly, as seen here:

[​IMG]

7. BishopStill

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Well, that doesn't lookg good. but as I told you, by a strange reason, it looks good on my test devices.

Anyways, YES, I will correct that for the buyer.

Also, I lowered the price, as I really need to let this one go... But at the new price I think it is a real bargain. Let's do some simple math of how much would cost someone to make a similar product:

-salespage - $97 (cheapest)
    -copy - at least a few hundred dollars
    -make 10 print ready dvd templates - $47 each X 10 = 470
    -resale rights for the images, backgrounds, fonts - $300 minimum

That's about $1000 just to create this.

Again, thanks for the headsup.

8. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    $1,000?
    Are you insane?

I could create a page that would completely destroy this for less than $75.00.

This includes graphics, copy writing, sourcing the product AND the domain name.

I am not trying to rain on your parade - however stop trying to make your site out to be some remarkable piece of art.

Plus, with the thousands of PLR products out there - why on earth choose a dying niche like CD/DVD label making?

9. BishopStill

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    LOL, man. I think I had enough patience with you. If you could make a $75 landing page plus copy plus the whole product OUTSOURCED, I'll give you my product for free.

I think you don't know what you're talking about. You are here just to lose everybody's time. I also see you have a habit of trashing other people sales threads, when you even can't sale your own shitty site.

This product is definitely not for you, so why do you still bother?

10. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I have a little time on my hands, I am up for the challenge.

Exactly how much needs to be outsourced?

Surely you didn't outsource everything - so we need to play by the same rules.

11. BishopStill

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    I didn't outsourced everything. Just the copy. Add the resale rights for the images given as a bonus.
    On the other hand, my time costs money (and I'm not cheap), so creating the product and the salespage took me some time.

But anyway... go ahead and outsource 10 PRINT READY DVD TEMPLATES (that's front, spine, back, 300 dpi images - hopefuly not Fiverr quality) and also outsource a salescopy that can actually sell for $75, and you will have my eternal appreciation. Even more, I'll give you $75 for you to create each of my next products for life.

12. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    lol, this whole thing is cheap.

That's besides the point - if I am going to make a website, I am not choosing some ridiculous DVD label making software.

Choose a real product and I will do it.

Let me make the website, I won't spend more than 3 hours on it.
    I will completely outsource the sales copy - I hate writing anyway.
    I will use premium images, nothing from Google Images.
    I will register a domain name from Godaddy

Anything else you can think of?

13. Akinbobola Akinwemoye

Akinbobola Akinwemoye Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    60.0% - 3
    You guys should stop all these arguments. Matthew Sayle; He is the owner of the asset. He can do anything with it and sell it at any price he wants. It is left to potential buyers to do their own research before buying. Doing all these would discourage potential buyers or bidders.

Akinbobola Akinwemoye, Mar 1, 2016 IP
    yakusokutebayo likes this.
  14. BishopStill

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Thank you. Here's why guys like Matthew will stay where they are and will think they can do quality products with $75:

BishopStill, Mar 1, 2016 IP
  15. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I don't think, I know.

I offered to accept the challenge, but you have yet to finalize the terms.

Matthew Sayle, Mar 1, 2016 IP
  16. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Cut it out, man. Seriously. This is a sale thread, not a general chat thread. I'm more interested to see the seller answering about his site when I scroll down to read the replies.

yakusokutebayo, Mar 5, 2016 IP
  17. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Quit yapping and buy the site then, I'm not stopping you :)

Matthew Sayle, Mar 5, 2016 IP
  18. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow, this guy. Time to add someone in my ignore list.

yakusokutebayo, Mar 5, 2016 IP
  19. BishopStill

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    I already did. I had in mind to also trash his sales threads, but I'm a way better person than he is...

BishopStill, Mar 5, 2016 IP
    yakusokutebayo likes this.
  20. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Don't feel guilty, I welcome you to my threads with open arms.

Matthew Sayle, Mar 6, 2016 IP