1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why my posts aren't ranking higher?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Giorgi Manjgaladze, Feb 29, 2016.

Well, I started blogging few months ago. I'm using LongTail Platinum for keyword research, I have found some low competition long tail keywords and wrote some articles but my posts are on 15th page of google. For example, the keyword is: "how to get out from an unhappy relationship" it's a pretty long keyword as well so exactly on this keyword I wrote an article and posted on my blog article is SEO Optimized by Yoast plugin it has keyword density 2%. When I write that keyword and search Google shows my article on 15th-page. Why other websites are ranking higher than mine, when their articles are far from a topic? Articles are original and Copyscape passed.

Giorgi Manjgaladze, Feb 29, 2016 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Because your site is new and doesn't have a lot of authority. Have you just been writing content, or have you been promoting the site as well?

dcristo, Feb 29, 2016 IP
  3. Giorgi Manjgaladze

Giorgi Manjgaladze Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I bought domain name on Godaddy Auctions because I liked it very much. Domain is 10 year old and has pagerank 3. I didn't promote my website.

Giorgi Manjgaladze, Mar 1, 2016 IP
  4. Shorabshanto

Shorabshanto Member

Best Answers:
    ok it's very sad news. can you tell me?? what is monthly average visitor in your keyword? and how many articles remains on your site?

Shorabshanto, Mar 3, 2016 IP
  5. Ashwini Kumar

Ashwini Kumar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just try to create authority links and make your blog complete rich content.

Ashwini Kumar, Mar 11, 2016 IP
  6. stephensmith041

stephensmith041 Banned

Best Answers:
    Content curation is necessary to promote your article in blog. So, try to more backlinks from high authority sites.

stephensmith041, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  7. Jennifer Galdnik

Jennifer Galdnik Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have any links to it? If so, are they spam links?

Jennifer Galdnik, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  8. HeAdCnA

HeAdCnA Peon

Best Answers:
    Good answer! I would suggest posting on social media and twitter to spam:)

HeAdCnA, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  9. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    hello, did u add webmaster tool and google analytic.

is your website seo friendly, have meta tag, alt text and other checked SEO features. please do it otherwise ull lost ranking. if u feel ok then PM me

thank u

tahmina Rimmi, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  10. Aravision74

Aravision74 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Tahmina is right you need to have your website verified by Google search Console and the site maps registered. One big tip is turn your content into a Powerpoint and then record a voice overlay with Audacity on your computer. Turn it into a video with Jing or Camtasia screen recorder. Post it to your YouTube account and publish. Google gives an advantage to any written content turned into video because they know 50% of the visitors if they have to choose between written or video content will choose video.
    Don't forget to have a link to another related blog post or video on your web site in the description. And write lots of fresh content around related keywords. Getting on page one has a lot to do if you are present with links coming from social media.

Aravision74, Oct 17, 2016 IP