1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PremiumCPM - High End Pure CPM Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by wrekoniz3, Jul 22, 2013.

1. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually this guy (me) is willing to help you, yet I can't identify who you are to do so. Instead you are using a very unethical tactic to attempt to resolve an issue, and its not working. I'd love to help you resolve your issue, but there are no emails in my inbox un-responded to as I'm aware, and i've checked with other account managers, and none are aware of any thing either. I'm making multiple attempts here as well, to help you resolve this issue, and instead you choose to speak with others and interfere in messages and comments which are unrelated to your issue.

If you wanted a payment, or help for that matter, when I ask you to email me, or email your account manager so we can resolve the issue for you, then it should have already been done, instead of just continuing this... because as you can see, its going no where, and thats not by my doing.

wrekoniz3, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  2. nayak

nayak Peon

Best Answers:
    NO. What's unethical is that I'm not being paid what I'm owed. Simple.

nayak, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    No, whats unethical is you have an issue, and instead of accepting the help being offered MULTIPLE TIMES, instead of emailing us, you continue to respond here (as you just did) and there still isn't an email in my inbox from you. Until we are able to identify who you are, how do we know you are actually owed anything?

Its easy to claim anything behind an anonymous account. I'm trying to identify who you are, so I can be sure your situation gets resolved. You can keep repeating the phrase "I'm not being paid what I'm owed" or even "Still no payment" and that will continue to be the case until we are able to identify who you are so we can either address the issue for you, or ensure you are a top priority in resolving the situation in a whole.

We pay Revenue Share, and in the 2 very rare circumstances which have affected some accounts, the fact of the matter is, we are not an advertiser, we are a network which acts as a conduit between advertisers and publishers, and we are not financially liable for unpaid funds UNTIL they are paid by the advertiser. We gain nothing if inventory isn't paid for. We are working to resolve this, as soon as possible.

But I can't assume exactly what the situation is with your account because I can't identify who you are, and you have refused to be helped. Want help right now? Private Message me your email address or url or just email me. I can look into whats going on exactly with your account in specific, then I can report to you as to resolution.

Otherwise, what? are we going to stay deadlocked here? Whats more important? Getting this resolved for you? If so, then do the right thing so we can ensure that it either is, or the process is started, immediately.

wrekoniz3, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  4. nayak

nayak Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys...it's in progress. Inbox me.

nayak, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  5. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    What exactly is in progress? I'd be happy to help you speed it up. Would you like the information for our legal team? Everything which has been stated in this forum by myself, is accurate to the point. Legally, publishers are paid on revenue share, and if revenue is not collected by advertisers, we hold no liability for such a thing and we have been incredibly open and honest about all any situation which has occurred to impact any account. We have also made thousands in payments in good faith to clients even when revenue has not been collected, and thats at the sole discretion of PremiumCPM which under no circumstance is a legal or contractual obligation. All of which can be shown and proven. This is yet another route you choose to take, which will inevitably not lead to the resolution you are seeking. There is nothing threatening about telling someone the reality of a situation.

Also, still no email. While you continue to post here of course.

wrekoniz3, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  6. JohnBol

JohnBol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    9 months have passed, and still I did not receive the payment.

JohnBol, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  7. Win Z

Win Z Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just applied to your network.

Win Z, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  8. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    We are aware of anyone who might have an outstanding account balance with us, was this message as a reminder? or for public consumption?

If we don't collect the revenue from an advertiser, there is not a payment to receive. We do not print money. We pay revenue share, revenue has to be collected to be shared. Your patience, has been appreciated, however, you also have my email address, you also were emailed several weeks ago.

I would not follow the lead of the individual on this thread creating a ruckus. The truth of the matter is, it seems that extremely frequently people come here expecting they are owed something and love it when they get paid, but get amnesia when its time to bring up the TOS. Not saying that is you, or anyone in particular, but that seems to be a common theme here. We are doing everything we can to resolve everyone's problems, however creating more of a situation than already exists does nothing but limit out resources to things like this, and legal matters, which do nothing to speed the process up.

Thank you for your interest, its greatly appreciated by all. Application processing is slightly delayed at the moment our staff is working on resolving some issues for existing clients before resuming applications. Ethically, with some of the issues our clients have been facing (due to factors previously out side of PremiumCPM's control) it would absolutely unacceptable to for us to continue to take in clients without resolving the pending issues. So we will get you processed and on board as soon as possible. Thank you again for your interest in PremiumCPM.

wrekoniz3, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  9. ripperbolt

ripperbolt Member

Best Answers:
    I'm on the same boat as everybody else. These guys are a total ripoff. I have not received any single payment from them and my emails are never replied. Do not trust them. Period.

ripperbolt, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  10. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm gonna post the results tomorrow if any proper answer received.

rajin, May 5, 2016 IP
  11. ikamona

ikamona Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    9 months :eek::eek:

ikamona, May 5, 2016 IP
  12. NoTally

NoTally Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We are all in the same boat. I have messaged them and been promised payment on 5 separate occasions, with no luck. Eventually I just gave up and realised that I was ripped off, leaving a sour taste in my mouth.

DO NOT USE THIS NETWORK!

I have given them plenty of chances and many messages. No hope here.

NoTally, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  13. ripperbolt

ripperbolt Member

Best Answers:
    As pretty much everyone on this thread, I've been also scammed by these assholes. Still waiting for my first payment after a few million impressions down the drain. Looks like they ripped everyone off, packed up their tent, changed their name to something else and are out there looking for more victims to rip off.

Stay alert and do your due diligence before running tags from fresh off the boat ad networks. I've learned my lesson.

ripperbolt, Nov 21, 2016 IP
  14. PremiumCPM-SUCKS

PremiumCPM-SUCKS Peon

Best Answers:
    Good News Everybody. It looks like PremiumCPM has finally gone under. Or at least their website is down. Either way, the longer it's down, the less people will be conned by their scam.

As for the truth, These guys really are scam artists. Don't fall for WrekOniz3's BS. First, I don't think this is much more than a one or two man shop. Second, they always pay their clients the first 1 or 2 months when revenues are low and over promise more in the future. Finally, when you start to see good numbers on your reports, the payments get delayed and they eventually tell you that the advertiser didn't pay them and then they won't have to pay you. How many people have to come on this site with the same story before everyone else stops applying to be a part of their game.

If you've recently applied, as I've seen some posts on here, then don't bother waiting. Otherwise, you'll be just another victim of these guys and contribute to fattening their wallets at your expense.

BTW, if you notice in all of the 24 pages of posts, Wrek is the only one that responds and as you can tell, he doesn't go about it in a professional manner.

PremiumCPM-SUCKS, Mar 20, 2017 IP