1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bulletins to 700,000+ Myspace Users!

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Papworth, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Bombaywala

Bombaywala Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Did he add one too many zeroes in the number?:rolleyes:

Bombaywala, Dec 15, 2006 IP
    walesalex likes this.
  2. cheaplaser

cheaplaser Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    dont buy a bulletin from him . he was told me 3 different times he was sending out my bulleting, after i kept complaining he said it was sent out and i had no myspace traffic from him. he is no good and will not give me a refund. i asked him several times he didnt answer so i made a paypal inquiry here it is with his reply

From Seller: James Papworth on 12/15/2006 09:29 PST
    Refunds cannot be sent for non-physical goods. See here: "The item sold in the listing must be a tangible, physical item or good which can be sent in the post. All other items are ineligible for PayPal Buyer Protection coverage, including but not limited to intangible goods, services, quasi-cash, gift certificates and downloadable or streaming content. Motor vehicles (including cars, motorcycles, boats and planes), and Live Auctions will not be covered. In addition, items prohibited in the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy are ineligible for coverage. If an item does not meet the requirements in this section b.3, it is ineligible for PayPal Buyer Protection coverage, even if the PayPal Buyer Protection Seal is displayed in the item listing." If you are not happy with the results, I can resend the bulletin for you, even though it was sent. However, I will require a screenshot proving hits were not recieved. Besides, I am being kinda here. RESULTS ARE NOT GUARENTEED, IT'S AS MUCH LUCK AS ANYTHING ELSE.
    From Buyer: Philip Rabbetts on 12/15/2006 09:24 PST
    i would like a refund for the myspace bulletin which i do not receive any hits for. I noted that in the digitalpoint forums and several other people coomplained the same thing. i ask for a refund there and privated messaged you but did not get a reply. please refund me and dont give me the line you dont guarantee results because this isnt about results, its about the ad going out. you told me on 3 occasion u were sending it out i dont believe you ever did because i had no myspace bulletin traffic for those days

cheaplaser, Dec 15, 2006 IP