1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earn $33.90/Sale With My New Affiliate Program On ClickBank!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by LoveIsAStrangeGame, Feb 26, 2016.

My name is Max, I go by the name "Michael Potent" (pseudonym) when speaking on behalf of my company 'Love Is A Strange Game' and I really wanted to notify you that I just launched an affiliate program for an awesome product called 'The Relationship Building Package'. The product is an incredible love life changing experience for single men! '13 Tips For A First Date', '97 Ways To Make A Woman Fall In Love' & '112 Methods To Keep Your Love Alive' are ALL included in 'The Relationship Building Package'! Find out more information on the product by clicking the link below to our affiliate programs page!

If you are an affiliate or an aspiring affiliate.. my affiliate program is perfect for you! The greatest thing about it is WE do all of the selling for YOU with our high converting pitch pages! We also offer 75% commission on every sale you make = $33.90/sale. ALL YOU DO IS PROMOTE THE HOP LINK AND COLLECT YOUR COMMISSION... LEARN MORE BELOW:

CHECK OUT OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM HERE:
    http://www.loveisastrangegame.com/affiliatesprogam

CHECK OUT OUR CURRENT PITCH/SALES PAGE HERE:
    https://go.therelationshipbuildingpackage.com/pitchpage

FIND THE PRODUCT IN THE CLICKBANK MARKETPLACE: *TYPE "liasg" in Find Products*
    http://www.clickbank.com

If you have any questions feel free to contact us! Best of luck!

LoveIsAStrangeGame, Feb 26, 2016 IP
  2. LoveIsAStrangeGame

LoveIsAStrangeGame Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks James!

LoveIsAStrangeGame, Feb 26, 2016 IP
  3. Matt Wilson

Matt Wilson Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks great! May give this a go and see how it goes! Have you found anyway areas that work particularly well with promoting your product? Still relatively new to online marketing so any advice would be really helpful! Love the look for this product looks like it will do well!

Matt Wilson, Feb 29, 2016 IP
  4. LoveIsAStrangeGame

LoveIsAStrangeGame Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks Matt!
    Absolutely, I have found that both twitter & facebook are good places to go as well as any other place where the target market might be such as blogs, forums, youtube...etc... We have found that the target market for this product is single men between the ages of 18 - 31, english as their first or second language, living in Canada, United States, United Kingdom & Australia. Wherever you can find this audience is where your going to find the sales. Thanks Again Matt! Wishing You The Best Of Luck!

LoveIsAStrangeGame, Feb 29, 2016 IP