1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beware of Cheating/Spamming UK2.NET, Worst Hosting in Earth World

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Xfactormaster, Feb 22, 2016.

BEWARE OF CHEATING/SPAMMING UK2.NET, WORST HOSTING IN EARTH WORLD NEED MONEY, NO CLIENT/CUSTOMER SATISFY

Everybody carefull!!!
    BEWARE OF CHEATING/SPAMMING UK2.NET, WORST HOSTING IN EARTH WORLD NEED MONEY, NO CLIENT/CUSTOMER SATISFY

I/We am from (INFACT OUR CLIENTS, BASED ON MY FALSE REVIEW ONCE UPON A TIME)Europe/Asia/India/SriLanka/Pakistan/Nepal/Bangladesh AND GREAT BRITAN.
    Every premium hosting company do the same things, MORE THAN SHARED HOSTING. I have taken premium hosting from cheated hosting uk2.net that costs me £118 per two years. we have a good journy up to 22 months, still 2 more months remaining. Everybody has some time copyright material issue. Usually every hosting suggests/recommends to delete that video, as first warning as an email registered with them.Then, if not, send an another 2nd email, then suspend the account. Somehow, we are not in a position to read emails/access internt, then its our mistake according to uk2.

I REQUESTED/LITTERALLY BEGGED the uk2.net to release my copyright to be deleted.
    But, they charged me 80 Euros, that's almost equals to my 2 year hosting plan.
    Even I paid them, after that, they suspended my hosting account, wanted to shift me to vps/dedicated server,
    Somehow UK2 needs money, dont know, they wanted to collect their target money from me ONLY. Why, Why and Why?

Everyone, has their openion, as per me, uk2 hosting is not the suitable for asian countries. They need only money, not the service and customer satisfaction.
    If anybody wants the proof of unsuspend my account for 80 Euros, I will provide.

Xfactormaster, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Are you saying they had different policies because you're from India?

And how do were they spamming? Were they using your accounts to send emails?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    sarahk, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  3. Xfactormaster

Xfactormaster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dont know, Nowhere is written to collect 80Euros to unsuspend the acc.
    My site is taking high bandwidth and usage with normal traffic, its started after shifted to their hosting, they are unable to fix it, I consider they spammed my site in the context the bandwidth.

Xfactormaster, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I suspect our definitions of "spam" are different.
    And you can't back up your claims of racism
    I reckon you should be asking for a copy of their current terms, get your lawyer to look it over and see if you have any grounds to complain.
    You might be better off paying the penalty and moving on.

sarahk, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  5. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I am personally impressed that you got any meaning out of that incoherent rambling, @sarahk - wow. Engrish moist goodry. uk2.net has 7.2 on Trustpilot. That's not great, but it's not bad either. The scale goes from 1 to 10. I think I will consider an average from over 400 reviews on Trustpilot over one inchorent rambling rage-post from a cheap customer. Oh, my, you've spent £118 over two years, which is slightly less than £5 / month. Wow. Such amounts of money!
    Bah. My empathy-levels are below 0.

PoPSiCLe, Feb 22, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    This is what I got, mostly:
    Oh my, you gave a false review, people acted on the false review, they've been suspended and now they're pissed with you. I'm guessing you got an affiliate payout which was the motivation for the false review. You forgot to take the money and run.
    Umm, not everybody. We had a run in with Getty and trust me, after that happens you get really bloody careful. I coach my clients not to repeat my (and, it seems, your) mistakes.
    I'm undecided about this one, either:
    • uk2 offers a lesser service to customers that they know are from Asian countries; or
    • @Xfactormaster believes all customers from Asian countries will breach copyright laws
    I'm not sure which option appalls me the most.
    Surely there are website owners from Asian countries who aren't scum?
    Surely uk2 haven't sat in a business strategy meeting and said "We'll have these SLAs for customers from these countries but the rest can have inferior SLAs. Infact, bugger them, we won't even worry about an SLA."

sarahk, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  7. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thx for a review, im not curious they suspend your account if there are repeated DMCA complaints. Such complains makes trouble to the hosting provider. But i would not use provider who charge such money for unsuspending. Make sure to always backup your data so you can restore them with other hosting provider.

postcd, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  8. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Point is - is this charge really for unsuspending the account? Or is it a penalty for breach of contract? Especially if this is a repeat offense? As far as I can read the complaintive's post, he's also admitting that he paid no heed to repeat warnings from uk2, and then got suspended - claiming that:
    Yes. Yes it is. If you're running an online site / business, it IS your responsibility to make sure you're available or at least have access to any communication from the hosting provider. This is all bullshit, and I'm landing squarely on uk2's side in this case, mostly because of the obnoxious behavior from the OP.

PoPSiCLe, Feb 23, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  9. rackend

rackend Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I believe that it would be great to hear other side of conflict here, but I doubt we will.

rackend, Feb 26, 2016 IP