1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I need a website with opportunity for sales

Discussion in 'Services' started by snaponsin, Feb 19, 2016.

Description of the task:
    I must have a website where I sell 3 different products / services. One product is a one year subscription, the second a service with choice of different volumes and prices, which has a price and the third a service that can be purchased as gift for friend / family, this also has a price.

When the customer signs up / buyer shall automatically be issued a certificate to the customer's email, where the customer's name will be added to and the date and ID number. It's part of your job to make this system. Furthermore, the customer will also receive a cover photo for Facebook, which is the same for all customers, however, must be set automatically a unique ID number from customer to customer who comes in at the right corner of the image. How to do this is part of the task. The customer must also know its enrollment access to a photo filter generator, which must be a Web application where customers can upload their profile photo from Facebook and get laid a filter / logo on the picture and download it to your computer. This program is not yet developed and is part of the task. The site should be international and ultra simple in its expression.

We deliver logo, cover image and certificate

Send me your price offer for this task. And explain to me:

More on how you will solve this assignment. How will you make photo filter generator? And how are you thinking about making the solution with the cover photo and the certificate, the information will be automatically applied in the purchase and sent to the customer email.

Payment via PayPal only!

snaponsin, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  2. jasmine

jasmine Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    once you are satisfy with ideas i will let u know timeframe and price

jasmine, Feb 20, 2016 IP
  3. TuesZ

TuesZ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I don't have a solution for this but consider looking into the thinkup.com software which is provided with softaculous on many cpanel/whm servers.

TuesZ, Feb 21, 2016 IP