1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

poptm.com review.anothe scame network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by supzero20102010, Feb 19, 2016.

All my problems with poptm.com is solved now and i have asked digitalpoint team delete all my threads

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    supzero20102010, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  2. hostmela

hostmela Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Really sad to heared that and they got caught their all fraud activities. poptm wrote that "Useless point, Our Rotating Ad code works even when Adblock is installed so we say we bypass Adblock so what is false here." I have contact expert developer about my some issue with adblock plus plugin but its quite impossible to show ads actually poptm doesn't know how adblock plus work. I believe if they know how adblock plugin work then they can't say its "adblockplus bypass" I request to poptm please gain some knowledge then talk to about coding issue.

hostmela, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  3. supzero20102010

supzero20102010 Member

Best Answers:
    yes sir they are very bad and they have bad reports and dos not count all traffic and i upload the proofsof screen shot that the publisher with them is not in safe they will get all of the money back as they make with my earning he get the money back after 14 days of payment didi you see any ads network do that with the publishers?? this is the first one i see totally scammers

4. hostmela

hostmela Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly i never seen before any ads network claim refund after 14 days. I can simply alert all publisher they have 180 days to claim so anytime they can do & give the reason "fake traffic" so please be-aware.Thanks

hostmela, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  5. supzero20102010

supzero20102010 Member

Best Answers:
    all my problem with poptm.com is solved and i ask digitalpoint team delet all my comments.i get my money back.

6. supzero20102010

supzero20102010 Member

Best Answers:
    All my problems with poptm.com is solved now and i have asked digitalpoint team delete all my threads

7. sexyshare90

sexyshare90 Member

Best Answers:
    If you work with me, sure!! I will ban your account and dispute all payment because you sent bot visitors to generate revenue.
    No one ad network willing to pay bot traffic, and no one advertiser willing to pay bot traffic too. it just waste time and money.

This case is funny, you cheat them and you accuse them of deceiving due to the cancellation of payment.

sexyshare90, Feb 20, 2016 IP
  8. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    The sad thing is, the digitalpoint.com admin tolerate this guy.

Its a sad but thruth about digitalpoint. I lost a lot of traffic and resources because if these scammers that still posting here.

Digitalpoint only ban those guys posting links, those guys who are trying to make living in decent way, but those scamming their fellow are exempted.

Its a sad but thruth about digitalpoint.com

Imagine, I got a warning from admin for arguing with this guy? Really digitalpoint? He's using bot traffic yet you side with him?

charice.preston, Feb 20, 2016 IP
  9. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes very funny and sad too, coz in the end this scammer get his money from the one he scammed.

Whats more funny on that? Only in digitalpoint.

charice.preston, Feb 20, 2016 IP
  10. chamara2012

chamara2012 Banned

Best Answers:
    They have paid me too but it get few days to send cash to payment processior.

chamara2012, Feb 4, 2017 IP