1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

News tips - question

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by chief_wolfinjo, Feb 16, 2016.

Hi,

I am trying to get good quailty backlinks from good sites. so lately i am sending e-mails
    to many sites with news tip or suggestion for article. but for now not good results :(

did you tried this method ?

tnx

chief_wolfinjo, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  2. Web Swift SEO Tutorials

Web Swift SEO Tutorials Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is not a good use of your time. You are better of creating high quality content and then sharing it to social networks. Hope this helps ",

Web Swift SEO Tutorials, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  3. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't get you wolfinjo..
    But it seems that you're doing link building and email marketing??
    I wonder if the recipients are on your mailing list? Because if not then there is only a slim chance (or nothing) on it.
    How about link building? What strategies have you done already?

Patricia Ann Lee, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  4. TheLions!

TheLions! Banned

Best Answers:
    when you asked quality backlinks form any good sites, then the first thing you must do is improving your own sites with high quality contents, unique, and make usefull for alot people. then you have to find and request backlinks from any good RELATED sites with your site's contents. by this way, they will visit your site, read your contents then absolutely giving you free and quality backlinks from their site.

TheLions!, Feb 16, 2016 IP
    socialwebexpert and blubloc.annm like this.
  5. chief_wolfinjo

chief_wolfinjo Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for reply

I am already creating high quality content... I am sending e-mails to this kind of e-mails: , etc....

Do you have a suggestion on how to write an e-mail that I want to send to this sites ?

tnx

chief_wolfinjo, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  6. 827clicks.blogspot.de

827clicks.blogspot.de Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try creating your niche website and search for niche related sites to post backlinks. Usually edu backlinks provides much better performance than other. I hope you understand.

827clicks.blogspot.de, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  7. Hqlinks

Hqlinks Banned

Best Answers:
    1.First of all you need to make Email which is not business orientated but mainly focus on contributing Guest post on HQ sites . Request admin to put your website link in author section in starting .

2.Dont send emails to sites which have million of hits per month, First make links on websites which have DA in between 30 to 40.

3.Do social media promotion of your post and add good quality content on your website which is user friendly and somehow seo optimized .

Hqlinks, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  8. socialwebexpert

socialwebexpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dont do this mate

socialwebexpert, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  9. sitepaw

sitepaw Active Member

Best Answers:
    Simple question is why those good sites that you sent email to put a link to your site? unless you have something really good to offer, if that is the case, you don't even need to ask. Good site will link to your site naturally....:)

sitepaw, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  10. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where you read this method? On Neil Patel blog? Those you contact for sure will respond if your name was Neil Patel.

Webcenter, Feb 21, 2016 IP