1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MP3 Website Owners Make Easy Money on PPI

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by godmode, Feb 11, 2016.

**** This offer is only for websites/blogs who offer Mp3 downloads. ****

I am one of the oldest members of this forum, dating back to literally 2008. Many of you know me personally too :)

Today, I am here to offer you the best way to monetize your android traffic. As you know most pop-under networks and banner ad networks pay peanuts for your mobile traffic. We offer you a lifetime revenue share on PPI (Pay per install) model.

We have developed a mp3 downloader app which you will distribute through your website. You can either link directly to it or via banner or text ad or via pop under. We don't care about your promotion methods. You will earn money per active install per day.

If a user keeps our app for 30 days, you will get money everyday for 30 days. It's literally free and passive money. You will be paid per user per day.

This works the best as you keep making passive money for installs done months ago unlike other Pay per install which only pays you for first install.

The revenue potential is unlimited for anyone who can drive installs for our app. We will give you your own private APK file so we can track installs per publisher. We can host your APK files for free so you don't have to worry about bandwidth.

Payments will be sent on Net7 via Paypal or Wire Transfers.

We can do weekly payments for large publishers.

This offer is currently in private beta.

Please contact me via skype (vinnythejinny) or PM me to know more details and rev-share details.

godmode, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  2. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have any website?
    i can use your PPI, for MP3 Warez Site?

nikipink, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  3. godmode

godmode Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Niki, Thanks for your interest. I sent you PM to get started.

Guys, as you know Google will start penalizing sites that are using toolbars and pop unders. Many of you noticed that most of the warez, mp3 and movie sites are now showing the "Malicious site" warning from google as well in chrome and firefox. The reason behind is toolbars and pop unders. Everyone will have to move onto new ways of monetization.

If you own a mp3 site, do not hesitate to try our solution. We can offer weekly payments to anyone who can drive atleast 1000 installs a day.

godmode, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  4. jack.r

jack.r Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I want to know more.
    Send a PM.
    thanks

jack.r, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  5. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have a ppi network?