1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I accidentally logged in my old banned adsense account and connect my new account, is it safe?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by wiresaw, Feb 15, 2016.

Hello, back in the year 2006 my main email which i use in my first adsense account got banned in adsense for invalid clicks, then in year 2014 i got my new adsense account in different gmail and same name and address, i use this account for more than 2 years already and always paid per month, now I usually logged in my 2 years old adsense account using incognito in chrome since my main email is always logged in in my chrome browser. Then today I accidentally logged in my 2 years old adsense in my chrome browser that is not in incognito mode and I am shocked that i get a warning message that this account adsense is already disabled I forgot that i am not in incognito mode. Then when i logged in my 2 years old adsense account in incognito mode thankfully it is not banned. My problem is, is adsense will banned my account for this? is my 2 years old adsense account is safe? Pls. I need a reply to those publishers who have experiences on this. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
    wiresaw, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  2. arnoldtahaka

arnoldtahaka Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty sure your 2 years old adsense is safe. There is nothing to worry about at all
    Btw, you can create another google chrome user and log in with your new adsense

arnoldtahaka, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  3. abraxas

abraxas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure how safe it is, but considering the fact that you were already able to create a new account with same name and address, I guess it should not be a problem.
    Is the IP you logged in now same as the one you used to log in into the banned acc. before?
    Or maybe they got into point that you did not really make any invalid clicks yourself (if you really didn't)...

abraxas, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hopefully they will ban you. Fraudsters are not wanted in the Adsense ecosystem

Agent000, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  5. abraxas

Best Answers:
    @Agent000
    How did you decide he did some invalid clicks himself actually?
    I agree it looks suspicious, but not himself I believe, considering he is running his new account some 2 years so far...

abraxas, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    It does not matter who did them. It is fraud to open another adsense account after you have been banned. Its that simple. They are a fraudster. The adsense ecosystem does not want fraudsters. They should consider themselves lucky that if adsense bans them a second time that this is all that happens. If you read the contract that you "sign" with adsense, then they do reserve the right to take further action if you do this.

7. abraxas

Best Answers:
    Ya, you have a point, but still a lot of people get burnt without doing anything wrong....
    But, ya, I guess that's likely to happen - anywhere, everywhere....

abraxas, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  8. Agent000

Best Answers:
    It does not matter who did the invalid activity; it was done on their account and that still puts advertisers good money at risk - the whole system would collapse and advertisers take their money elsewhere if those accounts are kept going --> ie there will be no adsense for anyone!. You do not have to do anything wrong (though most do). It is just not economical sense for the advertiser to keep those accounts in the system.

9. abraxas

Best Answers:
    Point taken!
    Still I believe Adsense system is way smarter nowadays, so it can make ..well maybe not complete but some decent difference ... I guess...

abraxas, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  10. wiresaw

wiresaw Active Member

Best Answers:
    FYI, i didn't click my own ads and my old adsense account is already 10 years ago and I have a good wordwide traffic website. I am just worried if adsense will ban me since I logged and connect my 2 years old adsense new account in my old banned adsense/gmail account.

wiresaw, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  11. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i guess it depends how Google looks for users re-signing up after being banned.

pmf123, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  12. wiresaw

wiresaw Active Member

Best Answers:
    so do you think my account is still safe after I accidentally logged in my account and connect in my old adsense banned account? I am really worried about this since I am using this new adsense account for more than 2 years now and this month will be my biggest earnings since 2 years of using my new adsense. thanks

wiresaw, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  13. abraxas

Best Answers:
    Should be safe, if you did not do anything wrong as you say.
    2 years are a lot of time so just go on (not that I wont be worried on ur side)m but still there's none u cab do so...

abraxas, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  14. abraxas

Best Answers:
    Plus Adsense, although a good one, is not the only way to monetize ur traffic :)

abraxas, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  15. wiresaw

wiresaw Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am contented with my earnings in adsense, I try other but it is not good... That's why I don't want to get banned...

wiresaw, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  16. abraxas

Best Answers:
    Depending on the niche and the origin of your traffic you can earn way more by some affiliate programs.
    Otherwise, ya, other CPCs hardly will get you earnings near those of adsense.

abraxas, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  17. wiresaw

wiresaw Active Member

Best Answers:
    my traffic is 60% asian traffic and 15% USA traffic. Do you know any ad provider that will accomodate my traffic? thanks

wiresaw, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  18. boy2men

boy2men Active Member

Best Answers:
    You will need to do more works with other methods. Everything will have to be trial test and more works in order to generate more income. Adsense is a good "set it and forget it" solution, as long as you don't do anything to jeopardize your status with them.

boy2men, Mar 1, 2016 IP
  19. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It does not matter if others think your adsense is safe or not...if adsense decides
    to run an audit and links your old account to your new, then by their TOS, then
    they will most certainly ban any active accounts that are linked to your login...
    So asking others if you are safe is pointless. It was your mistake. it is what it is...

dscurlock, Mar 1, 2016 IP
  20. kenmose

kenmose Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is safe, but make sure you don't make that mistake again.

kenmose, Apr 15, 2016 IP