1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I want to build you an automatic eCommerce store!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Matthew Sayle, Oct 2, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    So, you want an eCommerce store?

For just $20.00, I will build you a fully automatic - state of the art eCommerce store!

How do I do it?

Using the premium Wordpress theme 'eCommerce' from MyThemeShop, I will set up a completely responsive eCommerce site that's 100% ready to begin earning profits with just a little promotion.

Check out the theme: https://mythemeshop.com/themes/ecommerce/
    What makes it automatic?

Using the WP All Import elite bundle plugin pack, all you need to do is upload any .csv, .xml or .txt datafeed and the website will automatically publish everything in a sophisticated and conversion-ready format.

I think the highest converting data feeds come from ShareASale.com, but you can use any affiliate program you want!

Check out the elite bundle here: http://www.wpallimport.com/order-now/

Why are these sites awesome?

There are hundreds of reasons why these automatic eCommerce sites are so awesome.

Here are just a few of my favorite features:

100% Responsive with Retina Display

If there was any doubt before, Google has made it official...your site needs to be mobile-friendly.

With mobile clients growing at an exponential rate, we really didn't need a machine to tell us that, did we?

With this eCommerce site, you don't need to worry - no matter what device your visitor is using, the site will look as perfect as always.

Google Fonts and Unlimited Colors

I have to confess, I'm a bit of a Google Font-aholic.

Sometimes I find myself scrolling through dozens of different Google Fonts just for fun, to see if there are any styles I haven't seen before.

...I'm a loser, I know!

Nonetheless, I will customize your site to look exactly how you want with fully-integrated Google Fonts and unlimited color choices.

Premium Advanced Custom Fields Plugin

Most xml, csv and txt importers don't have the ability to read and execute advanced custom fields.

This eCommerce site has the Advanced Custom Fields Add-On for WP All Import built right in.

This plugin will automatically read and execute advanced custom fields to give your visitors all of the knowledge they need to make a smart shopping decision (perfect for impulse buys!).

See more details about this plugin here: http://www.wpallimport.com/advanced-custom-fields/

One-Click String Translations

There are 859 translatable strings that can be translated directly from the admin panel.

No .po editors needed!

[​IMG]

Automatic Affiliate Product Link Cloaking

Using the WP All Import Link Cloaking add on, all affiliate/external product links are cloaked so that Google doesn't crawl so many external affiliate links.

Cloaking them is 100% webmaster safe and will help your overall SEO campaign.

Take a look at this plugin for more details: http://www.wpallimport.com/add-ons/link-cloaking/

Never Ending Admin Panel!

You could spend 80 years and I bet you wouldn't be able to display every different variation of this site from the built in admin panel.

From fonts to colors, layouts to sidebars - every single aspect of this website can be customized in just a few clicks!

Instantly Import Users from a Different Platform

Do you have a .csv or .xml file with user data from a different platform?

Maybe you have used a plugin to extract user data from a separate Wordpress site?

The Import Users add on has you covered!

Full integrated into this eCommerce site, you can easily import users with just a couple clicks!

Check out the plugin here: http://www.wpallimport.com/add-ons/user-import/

Cool! Can I see some samples?

You bet your keyboard you can!

[​IMG]

What do I get for $20.00?

Excellent question!

For only $20.00, you will receive the following:

1) One eCommerce site customized to any niche
    2) The eCommerce premium theme built in and set up
    3) The WP All Import elite bundle, fully integrated
    4) Full setup on your server
    5) Free Hosting for a year, should you need it
    6) Lifetime support
    7) Unlimited revisions until the site is 100% perfect

Upgrade to $40.00 to receive all of the above plus:

1) 4 unique, hand-written niche related articles
    2) Premium, paid vectors for all images
    3) Any .com, .net, .org or .info domain name

As always, I guarantee that you will be happy or I will issue a 100% refund - no questions asked!

Matthew Sayle, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  2. qalott

qalott Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi Matthew Sayle
    i am using this plugin 'wpallimport' for one of my site.. its really awesome.. i am facing a little problem with it, can you please tell how can i resolve the following issue..

i am using 'wpallimport' plugin to bulk import products data.

each product in my csv file has two kind of variations i.e size and color.

problem is that i have stored all data of each product in a single row.. e.g all color variations of a product are stored in a single cell with '|' seperator.. similarly all size variations are stored in a single cell with '|' seperator..
    but wpallimport needs a format where each product should be on separate row.. !!

can anyone plz guide how should i configure the plugin if my product variations are not in separate rows..?
    see the attached pics for details..

Attached Files:

qalott, Feb 16, 2016 IP