1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link development problem

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by GustavoWoltmann, Feb 11, 2016.

Hi guys, i am having problem optimizing a b2b portal. Please kindly help me out what strategy should i follow. Onpage of the portal is fine, indexing 90% is completed. What i really think is we need to work out on link building strategy, please kindly send me what type of link building tools are still effective. Thanks

GustavoWoltmann, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  2. avpol

avpol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think you need any "tools" for backlink building (did you mean link building automation software?). Nowadays, your link profile should be diverse and high quality. No spammy links from websites with bad reputation. Instead, you need some links from blog comments, forum profiles, forum signatures, video sharing sites, etc. In addition, you need to build some more powerful links - from the content of authoritative sites in your niche. It can be achieved through guest blogging (or other "outreach" methods).
    Apart from link building, social signals are important, too. Leverage social media.

avpol, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  3. Abhishek Nigam

Abhishek Nigam Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Gustavo,
    As you are working on b2b portal. So I will recommend you some activities which are always useful for b2b portal like: local business listings, local forums related to your business, local guest bloggers, story promotion sites of your country, que/ans etc. These are few activities which will help you to grow your business.
    If you need more specific suggestions then mention your website name then I will suggest you more targeted activities.
    Thanks,
    Abhishek

Abhishek Nigam, Feb 14, 2016 IP