1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earning Potential Using Adsense on Blogger/Blogspot

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Dennis J. Evangelista, Oct 10, 2015.

1. warren4321

warren4321 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I experienced twice for different google accounts. I did found some forums mentioned of this Google practice. So to be safe, better don't post all articles at once. Is good to scheduling your posts.

warren4321, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  2. Dennis J. Evangelista

Dennis J. Evangelista Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe posting an article or two every day would work.

How about on-site SEO? How do you this on your Blogger blogs?

Dennis J. Evangelista, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  3. warren4321

warren4321 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I didn't do on-site SEO for blogger.

warren4321, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  4. Dennis J. Evangelista

Dennis J. Evangelista Active Member

Best Answers:
    So your Blogger traffic was purely social?

Dennis J. Evangelista, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  5. warren4321

warren4321 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yup. Actually is for other purpose.

warren4321, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  6. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have 13 on going blogs with Adsense on them and blogspot, it works. Top site draws $50 a month in Adsense. Been writing on free platforms (blogspot) for over 10 years, it works if you have content to post

sirjorgeofculver, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  7. AdsenseAccount

AdsenseAccount Banned

Best Answers:
    yes, you are right, therefore you must be star with your own TLD :)
    janoolove2

AdsenseAccount, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  8. kyoajis

kyoajis Member

Best Answers:
    Only want to share my 2 cents,
    I've been using blogspot since 2007 and here some of the things I learned over last 9 years. (before I start, I would like to apologize for my English, but I hope you will understand)

1. Google deleted your blog for no reason - what you can do is export your blog (dashboard- setting - export) once per week so if Big G deleted/remove/banned your blog you still have backup. By exporting your blog to your computer you will not lost all of your contents. The exported file format is in xml format and you can upload it to another webshosting site such as wordpress. This means you can easily revive your blog in no time.

2. The earnings - like everybody said, depends on 2 things - niche and regional, Tier 1 country always pays the most. The highest I've ever achieved was USD40/day with one blog

3. How much traffic could you get - I don't know about others but mine the highest was around 800k pageviews a month. However not earning much since my niche is pretty cheap.

4. SEO - (Not a big deal for me, I just focused on Long Tail keyword with less 1 mill results)
    -The URL would be yourblog.blogspot/date/title.com - people said date in between is the prob, but it was never my problem.
    -Cannot do much (template ad design) - static page <-- Doesn't bother me much - - > lt's content what matters- more content - more door for people to come in.

5. Publish large amount of posts/day - blocked , let me tell you about this:
    If you just created your blog minutes ago and publish 10 - 20 posts, or 2 -3 long posts, 90% your blog will be removed (reason - spam). However what I normally told my friend what they can do is, make a post, leave it for one week, then just post as much as you want. I'm not teaching them about blogging and earning from blog or stuff, but in university (5 years ago) we have to create a blog using blogspot and most of my friends copy articles from word(Lecture's Notes) and paste it in blog, few days later almost all of them got banned. I found 5 interesting things about this situation:
    1. Don't copy from word, but paste it in notepad and then paste it in Blog. (HTML stuff)
    2. Maybe, I repeat maybe, on the first few days Google will pay attention to new blog (maybe they have a system for this) so that they can filter and remove a spam Blog(Copy Paste) to avoid poor quality blog (not-original) in search result.
    3. There are time gap between posts, If in one minute you can post 15 posts each with 2000 words, you are not human. Non-human blogger tend to get banned, like autoblog. - Right?....=P
    4. I believe Google have a very good system to identify between original post and copy paste/scrapper.
    5. Sometime I posted more than 10 posts/day, it's ok.

Additional Info:
    - Google contacted me once over phone (Google Singapore) for optimization tips, mostly on adsense placement. Means using blogspot doesn't make big G treat you less.
    - Some of my content (tech site) ranked higher than the popular sites in my niche.

What affect adsense earnings the most: (exclude niche and region)
    -Consistent posting - stop posting for 3 month, you can see the income decline.

Just my opinion, I'm sure there's still a lot for me to learn.

kyoajis, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  9. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you are serious, then your business should be on your own domain...
    BlogSpot is good if your intention is to leverage seo to your main site...
    however, I would not place my business solely on blotspot platform...
    and you need to monetize effectively. Adsense is always high risk, so
    consider throwing in some discreet platforms in your content...
    ie: infolinks, amazon, clickbank, there are so many out there....

I would not solely rely on adsense & blogspot alone.
    open your mind up just a little more, control your own
    platform rather being controlled by another....

dscurlock, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  10. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah id go with your own domain and hosting so no one can fuck you over lol

Domains are like 99c

pmf123, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  11. jerdei

jerdei Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In almost all cases I see suspension from Adsense as justified. I've been using Adsense for 11+ years now and it's a great side income for my content websites. I focus most on affilite marketing but use Adsense to help fill in gaps.

If you are afraid of getting wacked you can always go with an Adsense partner like Ezoic.

jerdei, Feb 16, 2016 IP