1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase the domain authority?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jobsnguidance, Feb 9, 2016.

Recently I started new domain. I need to increase domain authority. If anybody has knowledge in this area, please help as soon as possible.

jobsnguidance, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    not likely to happen any time soon. Brand new sites are the most difficult simply because you have zero
    trust with google. If you want that trust, then you have to earn it over time by posting good content. You
    can always buy authority backlinks, however, not really sure how effective they will be so soon in the process.
    If you try to beat google and get caught, then your domain will end up not much use to anyone.

You can always go buy a domain that has authority, and still, your content
    will start off with PA of 0, no matter how you look at it, you have to earn your way...

dscurlock, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  3. tobysurf

tobysurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, even if you manage to push a new domain to the first page of the results using seo, gaining authority is still an issue of quality and getting a lot of traffic from users who stays and interact on the website.

tobysurf, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  4. Bishwajit Nath

Bishwajit Nath Member

Best Answers:
    I will share 5 effective tips to increase your domain authority

1. Ensure that your technical SEO is in place
    2. Create lots of linkable content
    3. Develop strong internal linking
    4. Regularly remove toxic backlinks
    5. Be patient to get result

Bishwajit Nath, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  5. xAlexKimx

xAlexKimx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    With new site you can try to increase speed loads, magnify css and js files. pingdom test tool is good to test your sites. Don't rush since your domain is new.

xAlexKimx, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  6. Anusha55

Anusha55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't suggest this.

Never Buy backlinks rather earned it

Anusha55, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  7. HelenVendo

HelenVendo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unlike other SEO metrics, Domain Authority is difficult to influence directly. It is made up of an aggregate of metrics that each have an impact on this score. This metric is meant to approximate how competitive a given site is in Google.com. Since Google takes a lot of factors into account, a metric that tries to calculate it must incorporate a lot of factors, as well.

The best way to influence this metric is to improve your overall SEO. In particular, you should focus on your link profile by getting more links from other well-linked-to pages.

HelenVendo, Feb 11, 2016 IP
    dcristo likes this.
  8. JosephCrooks

JosephCrooks Peon

Best Answers:
    To increase the authority of the domain you must first make high quality backlink. Exclude comments, commentluv, forum links, spam comments.
    Exclude the black hat seo, won't help I will get worse. Google now has improved for some time and is not fooled. I advise you to do backlink clean, tidy. The best are the 2.0, long articles with your url, with the argument addressed for your type of site. We will take many months to get famous in google. Decides the boss haha :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
    JosephCrooks, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  9. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have wait for few months in order to gain any metrics. You have to work on creating high quality content and also have to increase quality backlinks.

iwebsocial, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  10. Soto Claudine

Soto Claudine Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Get rid of bad links.
    Gain good links.

Soto Claudine, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  11. bluearrow

bluearrow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are 2 things DA aka Domain Authority and PA aka Page Authority. Focus on PA and improve all your pages by increasing amount of content, back-links and also with social media presence. You will find DA rising along with your PA.

bluearrow, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  12. Neeraj Dhiman

Neeraj Dhiman Member

Best Answers:
    Domain Authority is a logarithm Score, which predicts how a domain rank in search engines.

To Increase your domain authority:-
    1) Start Building Quality Links
    2) Need Fresh Content
    3)Build a well-planned internal link structure
    4) Off page SEO
    a) Blog Commenting
    b) Bookmarking of website
    c)Guest Posting
    5)Social Media Optimization
    6) Increase user friendliness of your site

Thanks

Neeraj Dhiman, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  13. Anusha55

Anusha55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you want to ans it or just joking????

Blog commenting and Guest Posting have no effect on SEO and hence I belive DA will also not improve. Yeah UI is one of the point you mentioned is key for DA. Since Google added Mobile friendliness in their algorithm,Better Mobile website will also increase DA.

Anusha55, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  14. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What a totally clueless post! You obviously have no idea how DA is even calculated. None of the things you mentioned has anything too do with DA. It has NOTHING to do with Google.

Agent000, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  15. Neeraj Dhiman

Neeraj Dhiman Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Anusha,
    With Due respect, It was answer to ques, I dont know why it looks Joke to you. I personal want to suggest you to strengthen your SEO Skills.
    Domain Authority is a logarithm Score, which predicts how a domain rank in search engines.

And to Rank Your Domain In SE, all the steps I mentioned are useful, in addition you can use more technique. If you Google about DA, You will get answer. And I hope You will definitely get answer NOT JOKE..!!
    With Regards
    Neeraj Dhiman
    Planet Earth

Neeraj Dhiman, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  16. Anusha55

Anusha55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't want to hurt you but yeah you are right about DA but Blog commenting and Guest Posting will have no effect on DA.
    Due respect I may have to strenghten my SEO knowledge which i am doing and yeah no one is perfect. Let you thinkwhat matter for DA and let me my thinking be different. That's call individual strategies.

Sorry to point you I may not Know about DA but i was actually mentioning the point that Neeraj had put, and if you improve the mobile friendliness of a website it's user friendliness will also go high.
    Thanks

Anusha55, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  17. Agent000

Best Answers:
    If you knew what DA was, then you would know that those things do affect DA
    You are still freakin clueless about this and should not be posting about something you clearly know nothing about. "Mobile friendliness" and UI of a site has NOTHING to do with DA.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
    Agent000, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  18. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think I would give more importance to TF (Trust Flow) than DA(Domain Authority). Majestic determines the score based on the traffic that flows through a link, the relevancy of the linking site, and the links linking to the linking site.

Pillai.G, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  19. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Seriously? You have no idea how trust flow is calculated do you? Care to explain how the f Majestic even know how much traffic flows through a link? Also, WTF has relevancy got to do with Trust Flow?

Agent000, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  20. Anusha55

Anusha55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You din't tell the same that Mobile friendliness is not effecting DA while picked me up

Anusha55, Feb 16, 2016 IP