1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help Me Rename My Page!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Nikki L., Feb 5, 2016.

I started a "Consignment" page on Facebook for people to sell, buy, trade or barter any items they have/want but I no longer like the name. Currently it is St.Albans Consignment (St.Albans is my home town) but I would like to change it. I need a catchy name for my page so that it's memorable. PLEASE HELP ME!

Nikki L., Feb 5, 2016 IP
  2. A1Directory

A1Directory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    give the page name related to search terms so that this particular page will appear 1st in google ranking & you could get flood of traffic by using little bit of your brain,, i hope you understand the concept if not im me

A1Directory, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  3. Arjen

Arjen Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have more than 200 likes the you'll not be able to change your page name. I have tried it on my page for more than 1 year - all in vain.

You may ask your followers to suggest a new name through "suggest edit" option on Facebook. Once you have sufficient (the exact number is unknown) number of suggested edits, Facebook will automatically ask you if you want to change your name to suggested one.

It did not work for me, but I have more than 15k likes on my page, so maybe the reason is ration. This still might work for you.

Arjen, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  4. nemboni

nemboni Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    pm me on skype, i will help you. skype name : oauth_blkhtwrld

nemboni, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  5. AnhSteven

AnhSteven Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you ever change your page's name before? FB just accept you rename two times.
    FB had changed rename rule. If your page have more than 200 likes, you still rename this.
    Go to "About" -> "Page Info" -> "Name" -> "Edit"
    Then wait about 3 days, FB will feedback.

AnhSteven, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  6. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think Facebook will let you change the name, specially if is a drastical change.

David G. Welch, Jul 15, 2016 IP