1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Google does not care about web masters and why Google keeps losing?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Donny Frankum, Feb 13, 2016.

I've been trying to get in touch with Google because my site got labeled "this site might be hacked" for no reason.

My site was never hacked. I am running it behind Sucuri firewall where not only I prevent anonymous proxies from even seeing the site, I also do not let people from other countries pass firewall, countries where I have no business in.

Recently my SUB DIRECTORY /blog is showing up in google with the label "this site might be hacked". Why in the world Google would display this for the sub directory, calling it "site". That's a bug.

Anyway I tried to contact Google on numerous occasions without any help or response from Google. I tried to post in Google Webmasters forum where I got only trolled by former Google search quality employee - "Pedro". He said that "google does not owe you anything"... Well that's true, but it is unfair to label my sub directory as hacked, when it isn't...

To me Google is going down. First preventing webmasters from seeing keywords that visitors using to get to the site - that's hiding declining search, for what reason, keeping stock price? Losing battle in Marketplace, mostly for "buy" keywords to Amazon - what's left "how tos" that don't convert? Google glass - bye bye, Feedburner - see ya, Google + - bye bye, hello to Facebook and Twitter.... Stopping page rank - WHY??? Page Rank was the only true indicator of quality. All these DM, PM, DR, Trust Flows... what the f** ever.... It's all garbage...

To me Google's position against web masters that are everything for Google, all these penalties and being a "black box" will only hurt them. It's getting ridiculous.... Soon there will be no more Google... They are eradicating themselves... How can you not care about web masters who bring valuable content for Google. It's like telling your best content writers to go f** themselves.... Google top 10 positions in organic search results getting monopolized. There NO WAY for newbie to get to top 10 because it's all reserved and monopolized. Big companies getting even bigger by closing any opportunity for the long tails. Soon there will be no more pie left for anybody... well there already no place now! Google's position "we don't owe you anything"... Well you f**ing do!!! I bring QUALITY content to you and your users, who are searching for stuff in Google, who are paying Google through advertising. I am not getting paid. I am hoping I can sell this and that, but in reality, Google pockets more money and I am OK with that, but don't say you don't ow me - I BUILD that content and if my content is damn good, you owe me traffic!

Because of being treated this way, I stopped even trying to optimize for Google, it is waste of time and effort. I am focusing my attention on Facebook, Twitter and Reddit for now.

Google is dead for me as far as I am concerned.... New sites - BEST OF LUCK!!! You will need a lot of luck to get 1 visitor even.... Right now "sandbox" is going to be 2-3 years for the newbies and this number goes up...

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
    Donny Frankum, Feb 13, 2016 IP
    abyse likes this.
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What is your site? Lets check it and see if we can help.

Agent000, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  3. Donny Frankum

Donny Frankum Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry brother, there so many haters here, I am afraid to show my identity... Just don't want to deal with people telling the whole world who I am and what I do...

4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Phentermine forums :)

sarahk, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Safe to assume he's been here before then?;)
    The name's Stuart Weitzman and Dr. Carey Nathan springs to mind......

malky66, Feb 13, 2016 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    He claims to be their partner, I gather. Those two accounts have been merged together and are on "vacation"

sarahk, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  7. Donny Frankum

Donny Frankum Member

Best Answers:
    What forums? Who is this? Are you guys OK? What accounts? I don't understand. Are you talking some kind of codes or something? This thread is about Google and you are hijacking this thread. If you have some other issues, discuss it in the different thread. What's the point of doing this?

"What is your site?" LOL is this how you trying to nail someone, for what?... what am I an idiot to tell you who I am? Is this a joke?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  8. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I was actually trying to genuinely help you; but after reading the above and your other thread its pretty clear that you want to blame everyone except yourself for your woes.

Agent000, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  9. Donny Frankum

Donny Frankum Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate it, don't get me wrong! But owners of this forum are going nuts for some reason. As much as I need help, I just cant show my real identity. For some reason they are trying to pick on me. I just don't want this to happen.

10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I doubt the owner of this forum gives a damn about you. The moderators are just trying to run a clean site.

sarahk, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  11. Donny Frankum

Donny Frankum Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, its your site... Nobody on my end is making it "dirty"... Only your people posting out of context replies, hijacking the threads as I can see....