1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unique content but still no traffic. Could you help??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ehsanji, Feb 5, 2016.

1. avpol

avpol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As people have already said above, you need to get high quality links. What is a high quality link? It is not a link from blog comments or a forum (though you'd better have a handful of such links, too). A high quality link is a link in the content of an authoritative website. Look for relevant websites with domain authority (DA) of 30 or higher that accept guest posts. Alternatively, you can (let me quote an authoritative source) "find a piece of content on a competitor’s site that already has a bunch of good, contextual links. Then, you create a similar piece of content and ask the people who are linking to your competitor’s content for a link on the same page." The latter method is called "the Skyscraper" one.

avpol, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You have so many issues, that people have already addressed...

At first I thought your blood was about medical/health, as your first post is about blood cells...
    Even though the avg job would not be interested, and people looking up serious blood info
    well go directly to sites like WebMD, or some other high authority medical site, no one will
    trust their fate reading some health article on blogspot, sorry...

Then when I used copyscape to check your content, i saw titles like solid-waste....
    uhh, what? Exactly what niche are you in? or do you write simply on what pops
    into your head, and if that is the case, then your goal will be a total fail, god only knows
    all the topics you cover. You need to pick a solid profitable niche and stick to just one....

Yes I know, craigslist has everything topic under the sun, however, this isnt the 90's - 2000's
    anymore, starting board topics that just go off into any direction is a complete bad idea...

You are also not writing for your visitor. I know this because your are still living in the 90's
    by angling ads on any position that will pop up. You will never connect with your visitors
    because you are simply a dollar chaser, and this what the site implies to me...
    (I never read your content as I immediately left....) and you actually had a popup, seriously?

I would never run my business from a web20 property such as blogspot. I think it is ok
    to leverage seo from your properties to your main site, however, no one will ever take you
    that serious, and it will not matter if you had 1,000 or even 10,000 articles on blogspot...
    good for traffic, however, i highly suspect any traffic you will get will be very random...
    and random and unorganized traffic will never convert as much as you would like.

I have heard of blogs getting 100k visitors, however, their niche/target of traffic is
    so random that they end up making very little to nothing at all. Just because you have
    traffic does not mean much at all. You need to have the right kind of traffic, and trying
    to write about anything and everyrhing in between is a very bad idea...

You need to have a chat with some professionals...
    How to properly setup a site....
    How to target your niche/traffic
    How to in link building....
    How to SEO/SEM, etc...
    and a few more "how-to's" wouldnt hurt....

Right now, you are doing everything wrong, thus
    the reason you will never gain any traction...

dscurlock, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  3. Kazi Aminul Islam

Kazi Aminul Islam Member

Best Answers:
    I visited your website also checked your website on page and off page SEO.
    I find that below I mention point wise.
    • Page title
    • Meta description is not available
    • ALT tag is not used your website.
    • Frames.
    • External Links should be no follow
    • Sitemap missing
    • Fb like means no social media signal is available.
    I think first of all you should do your on page SEO otherwise you not get any benefit from your website.
    Thank you for your nice question.:rolleyes::oops:

Kazi Aminul Islam, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  4. vamp6x6x6x

vamp6x6x6x Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to put you site on Youtube, twitter, forums, etc. Get it out there.

vamp6x6x6x, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Oh honey, that blog, as it stands, doesn't "deserve" any amount of traffic. You should be grateful for any hits you get.

I don't know your background but lets take a look at knowledgeclass.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/probiotics.html

I picked that because I've been doing a bit of reading about probiotics and your article fell well short of expectations. The history is good but how about links to articles on
    • the link between the gut's microbiome and autism
    • the link between the gut's microbiome and depression
    • boosting your microbiome
    • what foods hurt it
    • how to tell when you've got it right
    • faecal transplants
    • tests and how they are still experimental
    and finish it off with a book review (and affiliate links to amazon etc) of Grain Brain. I'm assuming you've read it as part of your research, of course.

BTW: if that really is your writing then you'll be able to earn well as a writer on these forums :)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    sarahk, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  6. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Do you mean redirecting the expired domains to your website?

Behave yourself. As a mod on this forum, you need to learn how to bite your tongue :p

dcristo, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Wasn't sarcasm, if you look at the OP's posting history he writes really well - you wouldn't suspect ESL at all. I suspect the blog has a bit of cut and paste going on but the text fragments I tested all came up clean.

sarahk, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  8. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You're female, sarcasm detected...

dcristo, Feb 14, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  9. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    resubmit your article day by day for increase visibility of your article

seoaceindia, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  10. Digvijay Singh

Digvijay Singh Member

Best Answers:
    Post your content more on social media like instagram, we heart it, facebook, twitter, delicious, stumbleupon and much more to do because today everyone is on social media and remains active everytime on these medias.

Digvijay Singh, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  11. WebDataMiller

WebDataMiller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why don't you publish your blogname/domainname here? Let us take a look and give you a better piece of advice, not just general words!

WebDataMiller, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  12. George Fleming

George Fleming Peon

Best Answers:
    Only Unique content can't help, You also need SEO

George Fleming, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  13. Sallynguyen

Sallynguyen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Content is important to SEO, but just unique content is not enough but has to be attractive, updated, informative so that the readers can find your content relevant to their demand. You should also formulate a mindset on what people are really in need, from which you can raise the content serving their demand the best.

Sallynguyen, Apr 1, 2016 IP