1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdConjure is fully a Big Scammer Beware of this Ads Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Daniel Rodrick, Feb 10, 2016.

Hello Everyone ,

Beware of AdConjure ....There is so many Good Ads network use them ,If you Use AdConjure them you gona lose your valuable earning soon ...I heard that this person was sick ..Now may be he died ,R.I.P or need lots of money for his treatment :rolleyes: for that he scam with his Previous Publishers ... Last 2016-02-08 date my earning was $3.35 and after 2 hours its suddenly changed manually $1.70 & fixed that point & when i reached payout limit 5.00 i requested payout ,& Still its above 24 hours the payment is pending ..I knocked several times In his Skype " adconjure " & mail him 100 Times BUT no reply ..Hopefully he will gona Ban & delete my account after seeing this post

** Last time he was scammed almost $900 which was posted here
    (established member) Hostmela .That time i was not believe because AdConjure paid previous payment .... BUT now this time when Scam happen with me i believe ..How bad this Ads Network is >>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Daniel Rodrick, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  2. Daniel Rodrick

Daniel Rodrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ohh One thing i for got to give proof of my pending payment ..As per this Ads Network words daily payment ..Its Over i day /24 hours --- Still Pending Knocked Skype tons of times ..After that he BLOCK me on skype .

[​IMG]

Daniel Rodrick, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  3. Advertisium Luke

Advertisium Luke Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are promoting your own network and trashing another one? That's pretty low.

Advertisium Luke, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  4. hostmela

hostmela Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have checked and found that op opened a official thread here so it doesn't related with this post. According to DP rules anyone can open their official thread here isn't it? And how you can said that he is "trashing another one" please before use any word you should observation it. The adconjure owner very rude and recently he used abuse word for DP members then closed his official thread. Advertisium Luke please check all of information before talk and don't prove you are similar one hope you understand.

hostmela, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  5. Ad Nets Review

Ad Nets Review Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you just give him one or two days time to pay you. Its Just 24 hours and you bombarded him with messages. Even big networks face little delays. I am not favoring anybody just giving a general opinion.

Ad Nets Review, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  6. GlobalAdMedia

GlobalAdMedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its only 24 hour, if you received payment before from them then there must be some delay

GlobalAdMedia, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  7. Daniel Rodrick

Daniel Rodrick Active Member

Best Answers:

--------------- hostmela You are Absolutely right ,the behave of Adconjure is So much Rude he is not replying Any single Msg of Mine & also in here he Close his threats ..Why ??? Its proved that Adconjure is SCAM & he Stolen All the money of publishers . @Advertisium Luke Please Check all other threats before talk & oil your Own machine :mad: may be your network is also similar one .

--------------- Why should i give him one or two days ??? is there any logic ?? although Adconjure told & was written ( Now deleted Threats ) payout everyday So after 24 hours its my duty to knock him ,& its there responsibility to inform PUBLISHERS about their delayed payment via email or here .So before talk about any issues please research the whole story . r u understand ,i hope you understand the situation . :(

--------------- Its Not only 24 Hours / Its over 48 hours don't talk like Dumb people .May be you didn't read previous Msg of OP .Its Over 48 hours, the payment is still pending ,& hello please check all of information before talk . :mad::mad:

Daniel Rodrick, Feb 12, 2016 IP
  8. Ad Nets Review

Ad Nets Review Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Daniel, i can understand how it feels when ad networks don't pay or cheat publishers. I believe you better understand because you also own/manage an ad network. But why are you being so rude (I know you are frustrated because of his behavior) but you are not letting people to put their general opinions. This is my last post on this thread not threat lol because i don't feel threat from anyone, kidding ;). I hope you will get your money soon ! We earn money by efforts and i respect it :)

Ad Nets Review, Feb 12, 2016 IP
  9. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have a website with 15.000 unique per day , in pending for 2 weeks.
    waste of time. not recommended

crystygye, Feb 12, 2016 IP
  10. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    The way he address his publishers on his thread, i know this is coming. So goodluck hunting off him

charice.preston, Feb 12, 2016 IP
  11. Taspia Tabassum

Taspia Tabassum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    really its scam for us. thank for you important info. maxpayee is one of the best. thank you

Taspia Tabassum, Feb 15, 2016 IP