1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site review/redesign- changes I wish to make- feedback?

Discussion in 'Design' started by gazzafat, Feb 12, 2016.

Hi everyone,

So I am currently on version 2 of my website, but I have been doing a lot of research on competitor sites pages and I think it needs still more work. I want it to be the absolute best it can be in terms of conversions.

This is my site:

http://healthcareinsured.co.uk

-------------------------
    I already have done a bit of research in terms of what I think I should change, so this is my proposal

-I think I should remove the block/gap at the top where the header text appears I had originally thought of making the H1 heading transparent though I think the bit the top is just distracting and looks ugly.

-I think I have too many words around the left of the form and above the logos it looks cluttered- what do you think? Also I think I could pick better fonts for these words- any suggestions?

-I want to maybe cut up the steps 1,2,3 Graphic, and place at it at top before the form itself near the heading, so the steps appear horizontally, lengthwise.

-Regarding the form- I am wondering whether I should reshape it so it also cuts across horizontally, so wider but much less deep, rather than as it is as a giant block. I am also considering making a special version of the form which folds/unfolds (I have seen this on a competitor site and it looks really good) And then shift "we do the work" upwards to fill in the.

-Move "people like you" and "about us" to separate pages completely via clickable links.

-Move to the linked page sections right to the top: Home Why Health Insurance About Us FAQ's Terms and Conditions Contact Us

Any thoughts on this & general comments about the site?

gazzafat, Feb 12, 2016 IP