1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alexa ranking (below 700,000) unique content still adsense rejected

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Syed noman ud din, Feb 7, 2016.

I applied for google adsense and my account being disapproved http://www.help2educate.com. I have got very good alexa ranking(below 700,000). All the posts are unique. However some pics are taken from google images. I have around 100 visitors per day in which 70% are organic. Can anyone help identify the problem in my blog. Any suggestion in this regard will be highly appreciated.
    Googles reply:
    • It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
    • Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
    • Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.

Kindly help please.

Syed noman ud din, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    1. Alexa ranking and traffic have NOTHING to do with and adsense approval.
    2. This...
    ..is Google's polite way of telling you the site sucks. It does. The content is poorly written, difficult to read with a poor use of the English language and grammar.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    Agent000, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Agent000 have said that Alexa ranking has nothing to do with adsense approval process. i have visited your site and didn't find any relative content on it. Try to rich and informative content which is relevant to your users. Also work on your site navigation.

iwebsocial, Feb 11, 2016 IP