1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling New Client Special- Master Class in Persuasion & Profit Pulling SALES COPY! GLOWING REVIEWS!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Monica Clement, Feb 11, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Here's Why Hiring The Right Copywriter With 8 Years In The Direct Marketing Trenches Can DRAMATICALLY Boost Your Sales...

If You Lie Awake At Night Thinking Of A Way To Get More Qualified Leads & Sales In Your Online Or Offline Business, Yet Don't Have The Direct Response Copywriting Chops To Sell Your Own Products And Services, You Don't Want To Miss This...

The Truth Is You're Leaving Up To 89.4% Of Your Profits On The Table By Not Hiring A Copywriter. So, Sit Back... Kick Off Your Shoes... And Let Me Reveal To You Why Direct Response Copywriters Are So Valuable To Small Businesses...

All New Clients Will Receive 5 FREE Follow Up Emails With Their Order that will get your leads primed and hungry to buy from you!

Dear Fellow Entrepreneurs,

If you’ve been thinking about hiring a freelance copywriter who can write compelling ad campaigns that will bring in more RED-HOT targeted leads and sales for your business…
    …then you’re going to be both excited and pissed-off when you hear what I have to say…

You can easily DOUBLE, TRIPLE, or even QUADRUPLE your sales when you stop letting writers with no selling or marketing experience write your ad campaigns.

This is one of the most dangerous mistakes any business can make, and when you read this letter to the end you’ll discover why it’s so important to have KILLER sales copy that almost FORCES your readers to buy your products and services...

Here's some proof that I have the experience to write high converting sales copy...

I've been the head conversion rate optimizer at Agency 360 an elite Marketing and PR Firm designed to get businesses and brands noticed. I have written copy for some internet heavy hitters such as Alex Jeffrys, Ewen Chia and Isaaih Jackson.

Plus, hundreds of other satisfied clients who COME BACK TO ME time and time again to delivery profit sucking copy that siphons 100% pure profits to them 24/7!

Plus, I have more glowing reviews on my FB fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Lethal-Marketing-Solutions-Inc

There’s A BIG Difference Between “Copywriters” And Direct Response Copywriters…

Copywriters mainly write blog posts and articles that involve very little, if any, marketing and salesmanship… while direct response copywriters are schooled in marketing, sales, and online/offline business building…

Each one’s value to a business can’t even be compared, but BEWARE…

These “copywriters” who have NOT spent their time in the trenches learning every nuance of writing copy that sells BIG, and motivates buyers to pull out their wallets, will try to tell you (without blinking) that they can write your sales copy…

They are lying to you, but you’ll realize that after you pay for a half ass sales letter that fails to bring in even 1 sale, or for an email campaign that succeeds at pissing-off every one of your subscribers… resulting in tons of unsubscribes…

You”ll know immediately that they’re a fraud when they offer to write you a sales letter in just a couple of days.

The amount of time it takes to research a niche, research the company, and research any current sales material the company is using takes at least 1 to 2 days. Then the writing begins, and if the copywriter knows what they’re doing they will use all of the psychological triggers that make a up good sales letter…

By using these triggers in your sales copy…

…you can effectively FORCE your prospects into making a buying decision now...

Yet, I want to make it clear that I only use 100% ethical tactics in my copy. I never lie, and never give false information when writing my copy. This isn’t necessary at all and, in fact, to create a legion of loyal followers who will buy from you again and again it requires you to be as open and honest as possible at all times…

Marketing has no room for lies and deceit…

Maybe you’ve hired a copywriter before, but I can guarantee you haven’t experienced my unique approach to writing sales copy that I call “Profit Punching” copy…

My Unique "Profit Punching" Sales Copy Combines 88 Powerful Psychological Triggers...

My "Profit Punching" copy combines 88 unique psychological selling elements, along with powerful conversion rate optimization techniques that I've perfected in my own copywriting business, as well as while working for Agency 360 as the in-house conversion rate optimizer...

I've not only written tons of satisfied clients' copy, but I've also helped to optimize the clients' sales funnel to maximize their profits...

Does that mean that every campaign I write is a home run blockbuster hit? No, but there isn't a copywriter out there who can make that claim...

That's why I test every campaign until conversions are maximized...

So, if you feel like your sales will never improve... if you've been disappointed with copywriters in the past... or if you're afraid of hiring a copywriter because you think you won't get results...

Just know that I guarantee your satisfaction when I write your copy.

The biggest problem among ad agencies, online marketers, entrepreneurs, and business owners is finding someone they can trust to write the sales letters, email campaigns, upsell & down-sell pages, promotional campaigns and more…

And the more time you spend trying to “figure out” how to write good sales copy that converts visitors into prospects, the more time you waste…

Don’t you think it’s time to start being a smarter business owner?

Here’s How My Copywriting Service Works…
    STEP #1: You contact me with your project requirements…

STEP #2: I provide you with a quote…

STEP #3:
    You say “YES! Sounds great. Let’s get started Monica!”

STEP #4: I send you my client questionnaire, which will allow me to get all the information I need to write your sales letter, such as the nature of your product, the market it’s in, the benefits and features, your USP, the price, etc…

STEP #5: I write your sales letter and deliver the copy within the agreed deadline. The copy will be delivered as a formatted Word document, laid out in the manner I recommend…

STEP #6: You check over the sales letter and provide feedback, suggesting any changes that you’d like made (if you feel any are necessary)…

STEP #7: I make the requested changes and return the amended copy to you (a process that will continue until you’re completely happy with the sales copy I provide)…

STEP #8: You launch your new product…

STEP #9: You sit back and watch in wide-eyed amazement as MY copy makes YOU heaps of money!

STOP for a second…

• Imagine sitting in your office and grinning ear to ear when you get a call from your merchant account because an unusually large volume of orders just FLOODED in, and they won’t release the payment until they confirm that indeed it’s because you have a new sales letter that's rocking the show…

• Imagine the look on your competitors faces when they realize that you’re the new BOSS on the scene…

• Imagine if you could avoid all those leaky holes in your business that are stealing your profits. Wouldn’t you enjoy knowing that you’re finally doing things right, all because you hired a direct response copywriter who has a proven history of selling?

Now imagine NOT taking any action. Will you still be around in a year if you don’t have compelling, “drop-everything-and-buy-now” sales copy in your business?

Would you sleep better at night knowing that an expert, who lives and breathes marketing & copywriting, is just a call away? What if you contact me and a week later your sales double?

Can you risk doing nothing, and allow your business to go on life support along with the other 95% of start-ups?

Or would you like to be able to focus on other areas of your life (your family, your health, your hobbies, etc) without having to worry about whether you’re bringing in enough sales to stay in business?

If you said yes, I can help you!

Here Are Just Some Of The High Converting Direct Response Copywriting Campaigns I Specialize In Writing…

• Sales letters
    • Video sales letters
    • Native Ads
    • Referral Campaigns
    • Webinars
    • Email Marketing
    • Web Pages
    • Entire Website Writing
    • Full sales funnels
    • Upsell Pages
    • Downsell Pages
    • Display Ads
    • Adwords Ads
    • Adwords Landing Pages
    • And much more!

But, just because I write sales copy that converts your prospects into RED HOT customers who return to buy from you again and again... it doesn’t make us a good fit to work together…

In fact…

I Only Work With About 65% Of The Clients Who Contact Me For Copywriting Services…

Now, that doesn’t mean I don’t want to help you. I do, but I want to make sure we’re a good fit…

In fact, I make it a point to always give my prospects some simple and helpful advice during our consultation… even if we decide not to work together… But, it simply isn’t in your best interest or my best interest to work together if we feel we don’t fit correctly. But, know this…

I’m not just a copywriter. I go a step further to help my clients… I’m also an online marketing strategist, and I can help you create the business you desire, in minimal time…

So, if you aren’t at a place in your business yet where you are ready to hire a copywriter who can truly make your prospects “foam at the mouth” over your products and services, then I wouldn’t recommend wasting any more time reading this page…

On the other hand, if you’re an online marketer, business owner, ad agency, or entrepreneur who needs help writing your sales copy so you can attract more buyers, contact me today so we can talk about your copy needs.

When we talk, we’ll go over your business goals, your copy goals, and your marketing strategy so we can come up with the best way to meet your needs.

You Want to Hire a Sales Letter Copywriter With A PROVEN Track Record, Right?
    Well, by commissioning me, you can be absolutely sure that your next sales letter will contain the following…

An eye-popping, attention grabbing headline that instantly hooks your reader, spikes their interest and encourages them to keep on reading…

* Vibrant, sizzling sales copy that persistently hammers home the main benefits of the product, and increases your chances of making a sale…

* Hypnotically enticing copy that pushes your prospects’ hot buttons over and over again, and makes it crystal clear that your product is the answer to their prayers…

* Sales letter copywriting that’s laser targeted towards what your prospects WANT and NEED, making it almost impossible for them to say no

* The most advanced and frighteningly effective sales psychology that smashes down your prospects’ reservations and coerces them into clicking on your order button quicker than you can say “Cha Ching!”

And that’s just the tip of the proverbial iceberg…

Sure, I could go on but I think you’ve probably heard enough!

So stop wasting your time and money on amateur copywriters who claim to be able to produce great copy and monster conversion rates, and instead hire someone with a proven track record who actually DOES IT FOR A LIVING!

When You Think About It, You Really Have Just THREE Options...
    Right now, as you read this, it’s likely that you know what you need to do… and it’s something that will make your business PILES of extra money, and finally take some stress off your shoulders. Here are your options...

Option 1: DO NOTHING. Stop reading now, set this letter aside, and keep doing what you’re doing. Keep struggling to bring in more sales, more clients, and more profits…
    Honestly, if you’ve read this far it shows me that you’re really interested in hiring a copywriter who can SKYROCKET your sales, but you haven’t taken that next step. So doing nothing just isn’t an option at all.

Option 2: Try to write your own sales copy…
    You can try this, but I can tell you from my experience it took me years to figure out the secrets to writing copy that FORCES your prospects to pull out their wallets and buy now…

It’s really a terrible idea because there’s a ton of stuff that could go wrong, and you could waste years trying to learn how to write copy that sells…
    I don’t want that for you anymore than you do.

And then there’s option 3:

100% risk free do what so many others have done before you, hire me to sell your products and services, and sleep well at night knowing you made the right choice…
    And become yet another one of my long line of success stories. When you think about it it’s a pretty easy choice to make, isn’t it?

We can determine together if we’re a good fit, and if so we can talk about your project. How are you going to feel about yourself and your business if you continue what you’re doing… without doing something to increase your sales?

How would you feel if you could have done something that made you $1,000’s… possibly millions more?

How would you feel if you knew you made the right choice, and you didn’t sit by and wonder what it would have been like to hire a copywriter who is passionate about marketing products and services?

And, what if all you had to do was make an investment in yourself and your business? Look, if you’ve read this far then you probably know how valuable hiring a direct response copywriter can be for your business…

And I know you can imagine what it’s going to feel like to know that an expert marketer is “taking the reins”…

Honestly, the way I was raised… if I don’t get you results then I don’t feel like I deserve your money. There’s no doubt in my mind that you’ll get GREAT results by hiring me to sell your products and services, but my copy services are set up so that you could totally rip me off…

You could hire me to write your copy and if for any reason I don’t boost your sales and leads, you don’t pay a dime…

But, I’m not afraid of that because I know my copy sells, and once you hire me you’ll be spreading the word to your friends & business associates.

My 100% unique writing style has worked for hundreds of clients, and it can work for you, too…

Don’t say yes yet. You haven’t seen my rock-solid guarantee…

My Personal, Rock-Solid

100% Satisfaction GUARANTEE!

That’s right, I promise that I will not finish your project until you’re 100% satisfied. As a professional sales letter copywriter with my own business and a reputation to maintain, I’m not interested in simply taking on a project, banking the money and moving onto the next client.

I want to make absolutely sure that you’re 100% happy with the copy I produce for you, because if you are, I know you’ll come back to me again in the future – just as most of my clients do. In fact, around 90% of my work is repeat business, and that’s because my clients know that with me, they’re not only getting a direct response copywriter with a fantastic track record, but they’re also getting someone who wants them to succeed just as much as they do!

And that’s because my goal is to create long-term and mutually beneficial working relationships with as many of my clients as possible, and that can only happen if I’m 100% committed to providing the highest possible standard of service, and top-quality, order-grabbing sales copy…

So if for ANY reason you’re not 100% satisfied with the copy that I send you, I’ll keep working on it until you are – however long it takes. That’s my personal pledge to you…

So if you’d like your next product to pull in the big bucks and make you happy all over...

Then get in touch today by PM or emailing me at , and I’ll get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, skype me at LethalMarketingSolutions.

To Your Success,
    Monica Clement

Email:

FB: https://www.facebook.com/Lethal-Marketing-Solutions-Inc

P.S: Remember, this is an INVESTMENT in your future! If you truly want to succeed online and earn cash like the guru’s you need to have powerful copy and a direct response copywriting expert on your side.

P.P.S. I would love to provide samples of my copy. Simply send me a PM, email or message on skype and tell me what niche you are in and I will promptly provide you with mind blowing samples.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
    Monica Clement, Feb 11, 2016 IP