1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A good ppc for my site

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by JosephCrooks, Feb 11, 2016.

hello I am a new user, in the past used bidvertiser with another site but I was satisfied, I was doing a few clicks and little income. Could you recommend a good ppc net30 for my new website? the site is this: http://www.watchfullmovie.click
    for now I make a few visits because it is just born but all come from the us and uk, so good traffic. They told me to try revenuehits or adcenter but cpa and not interest me. I thank those who want to help me. I apologize for my incorrect english

JosephCrooks, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  2. Daniel Rodrick

Daniel Rodrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can Try TraffiChemy Ads / PPC / CPA Ads ,we are roaring & will be continuing more .Recently we introducing below new things :

** Now our Ads open to another TAB of browser / if any visitors click over the Ads .
    ** Increase flat PPC rate ,Now on-word TraffiChemy will going to pay .005/per click allover . NO country boundary
    ** Site interface updated ,now its more user friendly for both Advertisers / Publishes .

24/7 support: Via TraffiChemy Contact Page

Daniel Rodrick, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  3. JosephCrooks

JosephCrooks Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I decide well and as soon as i can contact her on skype

JosephCrooks, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  4. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try infolinks and Popds for your movie site. I've used them both (for my MP3 website) and I really like them.

nikipink, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  5. JosephCrooks

JosephCrooks Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried popads is not like as it once, I'll try infolinks

JosephCrooks, Feb 17, 2016 IP