1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to submit a RSS feed?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gamestoenjoy, Feb 10, 2016.

Hi,

I have a good and interesting RSS feed: convertforfree.com/feed
    and I want people to know about it.

Is there a way to submit it somewhere so it will gain popularity?

Thanks for your help!

gamestoenjoy, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  2. Shahzad Jameel

Shahzad Jameel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What i believe, you should promote/market the website as it will help to promote feed automatically. Will be interested to hear from others if things are different or some specific way to promote RSS Feed

Shahzad Jameel, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  3. gamestoenjoy

gamestoenjoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I am looking for specific ways to promote my RSS feed.

gamestoenjoy, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  4. gamblingdomains

gamblingdomains Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have it as a direct link on your site so people can manually add it and sometimes robots and scraper sites can use this to index.

Also look for the popular sites that aggregate articles like flipboard for example
    https://feedvalidator.flipboard.com/

gamblingdomains, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  5. Christiano Ferraro

Christiano Ferraro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok, so I see you are looking to determine "where" to submit your RSS feed. What you are looking for would be called content curation platforms and blog aggregators. Here are some suggestions:

Content Curation Platforms

1) FrontPageIt - new and upcoming platform. They have a feed algorithm that aggregates multiple chosen feeds AND pushes the unread content to the top. The also push an app to their users. Very clean. Free account. Not sure if this is manual or automated RSS.

2) ScoopIt - Basic account is free. More established platform with manual entry into pushing your content. Automatic feed upload may be part of the premium (monthly subscription) offering. Make sure to go into advanced settings to add your tags.

Blog Aggregators

1) Alltop - You can submit your RSS feed to have it included in their blog directory. When you posted a new article, they pick it up real time. Automated. Free.

2) Blogorama - You can submit your RSS feed to have it included in their blog directory. Little bit more hassle in adding some code on your site to help them verify things. Automated. Free.

For more options, just google content curation platforms and blog aggregators. Zip through the blog postings that have lists, go to each site, assess if the free option is automated or manual and get to work. Then when you post something, go to your manual list, login into each one and push the content. By making it into a system, you can do this in probably a few minutes.

Hope this helps :)

Christiano

[​IMG]
    Christiano Ferraro
    Managing Member
    Web:http://christianoferraro.com
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Christiano Ferraro, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  6. gamestoenjoy

gamestoenjoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks! Good tips to start my submissions :)

gamestoenjoy, Feb 24, 2016 IP