1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much does Google Adsense pay per click?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Deepika20, Jul 16, 2011.

1. mian.owais211

mian.owais211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It varies based on your niche but it ranges from $0.01-$10 though according to their policy,Google does not allow sharing on their pricing.
    Good luck!
    ;)

mian.owais211, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  2. mco65

mco65 Member

Best Answers:
    not enough is the only thing I can tell.
    I have not been able to earn more than $1.5 per day over the past 5 or so years. Not my top earning program by a long shot but I have always wanted to be able to earn more.. just havne't found the right formula, I guess

mco65, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  3. gknugurlu

gknugurlu Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense does not exactly tells its algorithm how much it pays you for every click they make on your ads. But it's sure that adsense pays according to the ppc of the advertises pay for the keywords. They won't pay you the same amount for keywords that have cpc 0.2$ and 10$. It all depends on the content you have on your website. If your website ranks for keywords that are high in cpc then that high you will get commission. The higher the cpc the higher you will have the opportunity to earn for each click made on your ads. There are even keywords where advertisers pay up to 200$ or even may be more for each click. So this means you can earn 2$ if the rate is 1% and if it's 10% you can earn 20$ per click. But it's not known how much is the pay rate. But if you rank for keywords that are high in cpc then that high you will have to earn for each click made.

gknugurlu, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  4. anondpreq

anondpreq Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have US/UK/AU visitors i can tell you straight up that with a nice layout Adsense is going to be the best thing you have ever seen. There are not exact prices anyone can give you.

anondpreq, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  5. jimmyt200388

jimmyt200388 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh no not the google police :rolleyes:

jimmyt200388, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  6. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No way to tell my friend.. well you can get an idea but it all depends on country and niche

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  7. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A lot of people just listen to around the achievements experiences regarding other folks being profitable on the internet and also consider that it is effortless and also anyone can practice it. When you can be smart considering the items above, you can create a ton of money using Yahoo and google AdSense. Many people help make thousands of dollar 30 days using AdSense. Others people make $10 30 days using AdSense. My spouse and i gain expected each month. It comes as a result of the amount traffic you may get, your own offer position, your own specialized niche, plus your web page pattern.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 12, 2015 IP
    ashokdhan likes this.
  8. johndavis74

johndavis74 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure about all countries but in the US you get 68% of what google earns per click but you have to understand how their programs work to fullly understand why every single click can vary greatly. It is a bidding system. So one guy might bid $.94 and one guy might bid $.98 per click for their keyword. So it depends on what ad is clicked. The advertisers set daily budgets so sometimes the high paying ads might stop showing up after there are a few clicks on the ads so the clicks move to the next highest bidders.

So with thousands and thousands of different advertisers if not millions and with each bidding different amounts with different budgets and your sit getting a wide varity of ads depending on factors like their serach history, location, ect that figure can very a lot on every click. I have some sites running $1.25 a click on average (with 100k page views a month) and some with as low as $.55 so it will vary a lot but the payout from google is a set 68% of what google earns.

johndavis74, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  9. maan jutt

maan jutt Member

Best Answers:
    ads have different rate

maan jutt, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  10. gerald88

gerald88 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is dependent on the niche of your site.

When advertisers pay more money per click on a keyword, the publisher got more money for recieves clicks on ads. So financial website's will got more $ per click then gambling or iphone app website's in example.

gerald88, Jul 10, 2015 IP
  11. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its depend on your website niche, your country and most important your traffic. if you are generating traffic from SMO or other things which is not relevant, cant get good earning, but if you have good amount of organic traffic then you will earn more then your expectation.

Aryans, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  12. getsmile

getsmile Peon

Best Answers:
    Not as much as I've expected:(

getsmile, Jul 19, 2015 IP
  13. DigitalSwift

DigitalSwift Member

Best Answers:
    If your Ads are relevant with your website, you will see most time that more people is going to click on the ad

DigitalSwift, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  14. Salman Najeeb

Salman Najeeb Member

Best Answers:
    it depends on you keyword if your keyword is high ranked then you will get more traffic and will get many clicks

Salman Najeeb, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  15. MarketExpert

MarketExpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense works great for some sites. I had a blog making over $1,000 per day at one point.

MarketExpert, Oct 10, 2015 IP
  16. Emmanuel Andrew

Emmanuel Andrew Member

Best Answers:
    Google adsenes is the best I use it on my site gbeduzone

Emmanuel Andrew, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  17. helpandhelp

helpandhelp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    May try it one day. A friend told me he makes enough to pay his internet bill.

helpandhelp, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  18. Superbling

Superbling Peon

Best Answers:
    I go to google keyword tool/planner and see how much google charge per click for your niche / keyword. You will earn a percentage of that. If you are planning on building a site to monetise with adsense this will also help you identify the high earning niches.

Superbling, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  19. naveenssdn

naveenssdn Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    i think its totally depends upon How many visitors are clicking that ad.

naveenssdn, May 12, 2017 IP
  20. brajeshyadav

brajeshyadav Active Member

Best Answers:
    As per google policy, this can not be declared publicly. This is define by Google depending on the searches and content behaviour of your website. So you can imagine it though your adsence account where you are able to know per click amount for your website.

this amount will be different for different website and content.

Hope this will work for you. Let me know in case of any further query on this.

brajeshyadav, May 15, 2017 IP