1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Single-Member LLC (Disregarded Entity) taxes?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by GeorgeMA, Feb 8, 2016.

Hello,

I'm not a US citizen and I own a small business registered in the US as an LLC. I'm the single member so it is classified as a disregarded entity by the IRS. I have an EIN for the company, and ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number). As far as I know, a single member of a disregarded entity have to report business income on the personal tax filing. I have a little experience in this as it's my first time to file taxes so I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me which tax form should I use when filing my taxes, W-9 or W-8BEN form? Considering that I'm a non-us citizen and a single member of an LLC.

Thank you in advance.

GeorgeMA, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  2. onegoodman25

onegoodman25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would highly recommend asking a TAX professional , or even getting in touch with one of HR Blocks if needed, you don't want to mess up your taxes because someone give u an advice that turns to be wrong.

onegoodman25, Feb 9, 2016 IP
    agmccall likes this.
  3. Dailydriveco

Dailydriveco Peon

Best Answers:
    You will file Form 1040 and report your business income on schedule C of this return as that is where single member LLCs report their income.

Dailydriveco, Mar 27, 2016 IP