1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PremiumCPM - High End Pure CPM Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by wrekoniz3, Jul 22, 2013.

1. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Still unable to identify your account to help you. Have you been in contact with our staff? @nayak

wrekoniz3, Feb 6, 2016 IP
  2. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I find it extremely interesting, that for over a week now, I have been here offering help, yet @nayak stated the help was accepted, yet we still have no way of identifying who you are to actually help you and you are not actually accepting the help offered, as I still don't know what account you are associated to.

That said, which its quite unethical on the part of the individual doing this, its also interesting that instead of actually seeking the help at this point, more attention is being paid to trying to communicate with clients, be it current or past...

There are a few misconceptions here which I think people need to fully understand. 1. We are a network, not an agency representing buyers, not an advertiser, we are a conduit which allows for the cross transaction between our buyers, and our sellers (publishers). 2. We pay on revshare because in the event there is a situation which arises, where revenue is not recovered for inventory, PremiumCPM does not gain from the inventory, as we are only the conduit, therefore the only benefit to PremiumCPM is when inventory has been paid for, which is why working with competent buyers and companies is highly important to us. 3. People like to just send traffic, and say, I sent it, you owe it, and that is also not the case. There are factors such as traffic legitimacy which also play a major part, and has been an issue in this industry for years as people continually try to take advantage of networks while attempting to hold them liable for actions taken as a result of fraudulent traffic being received.

Ultimately, PremiumCPM in the few times where issues have arisen with Buyer Accounts, has even gone out of pocket some to prevent delay, however, as any company, we can only do so much to prevent the unforeseen or things out side of our control.

Enough of the games, we have offered help, you refuse to identify your self or accept the help. You wanted help, its been offered, and you still have yet to comply so we can do so. Why not DM me, so I can identify your account, and we can resolve this? Want to continue to play the anonymous game? Thats going to go no where, very fast. I'd love to help you resolve this, as soon as possible, but instead you are choosing to stretch this out.

And as far as these claims of people DM'ing you (if even real, because we are in communication with all of our clients constantly, and quite frankly this individual has yet to actually get what they apparently came here seeking), I would advise people, not to take this approach, as this is on a collision course to be the poster child of how not to go about getting help or a favorable resolution to an issue or concern.

wrekoniz3, Feb 6, 2016 IP
  3. roman016

roman016 Banned

Best Answers:
    waiting for approval for 4 day. no reply

roman016, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  4. nayak

nayak Peon

Best Answers:
    Only 4 days?! I've been waiting much longer....and you should hear the stories of others...some 6 months + for payment

We're working on it...

nayak, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  5. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I believe he said he was waiting to apply. Where as you are waiting for help, because you would rather come here and anonymously post, and refuse the help offered. Are you also waiting for your application to be approved? Because that is what you just stated.

See this is why you have no business getting involved with our clients, or interacting with our clients, you don't even know what you are talking about when someone is asking for their application to be approved.

Please - either get the help you came here seeking, or get lost.

Thank you for coming here, please disregard the disgruntled person above (who first was waiting on help for money, and never identified himself, and is now apparently waiting on an application to be approved as well), thank you very much for your interest in PremiumCPM. Our applications are slightly delayed as of late, there are a few pressing issues which our team is currently working on resolving, and applications should resume the compliance processing in a matter of days. If you have any questions throughout this time you can feel free to contact one of our support reps would be happy to help you.

wrekoniz3, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  6. nayak

nayak Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not anonymous by email, which is all that should matter. There is absolutely no reason that I am obligated to reveal my identity to you through this forum or others just because you want to save face.

I have contacted you by DIRECT email several times and you guys have my identity through email. Yet I have still not been paid for past revenue earned. If you truly cared about your publishers you would respond to emails DIRECTLY.

I am just sharing my personal experience so that others are aware of the tactics of PremiumCPM. Simple. I have zero reason to make a profile here just to talk about PremiumCPM. The reason I created this profile is because I'm not getting paid. I cannot speak for others, but I've owned websites for over a decade and all my traffic is real. However, they choose to stop paying their publishers without explanation. How about you explain why you aren't paying people on this forum instead of trying to pretend like you are paying people. I've heard the rumors.

I'd advise everyone to read through the forum because they will read several stories from many users that have had problems (especially recently). I have several sources now and encourage anyone else to share their info on this site or with me through DM. The picture is becoming clearer the more I hear.

nayak, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  7. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Has nothing to do with saving face, you are asking for help, and keep claiming its not being offered, yet you are making mis-representations, and rather unsurprisingly refusing to identify yourself. So we have no way of identifying what account you are associated to HERE, as you came HERE to make assertions, and to interfere, and ultimately seek help, and I have no way of knowing if such help has been provided if I can not identify your account.

We do respond to emails. If you experienced a case where there was such an issue, then you should be willing to DM me, or reach out, so we can see what has happened there, and ensure it doesn't continue. Instead you come here, and continue to make false assertions.

You are sharing your personal experience so that others are aware of the tactics of PremiumCPM...Tactics? So your personal experience of coming to a forum, making claims, hiding behind an anonymous name, saying you accept the help being offered, yet continuing to interfere, and still refusing to identify your self ultimately making it impossible for anyone to verify that you are getting the help you came here seeking. Right, tactics.

How about we explain why we aren't paying people on this forum? ... With out explanation? Either you clearly came here with the intentions of doing nothing but causing harm (which you are clearly trying to) or you did not actually read the above activity in this thread where it was explained. Which would make sense in your case, because quite honestly, if someone be it publicly or privately, has to continue to repeat themselves, then quite honestly, you can't be surprised if after repeating and repeating, and repeating and repeating... communication breaks down. Clearly, one would be able to see even in this exchange, the difficulty our staff presumably faced in communicating with you.

We have been incredibly, transparent, to all of our clients whom have been affected (because not all have), as far as issues which have arisen outside of PremiumCPM's control, and where other companies would not even bother engaging in this back and forth with someone clearly irrational and clearly seeking to do nothing but cause harm, in an event which is out side of PremiumCPM's control, we are here not only engaging in concerns but answering questions. Unfortunately, we can not control, if people accept the E.X.P.L.A.N.A.T.I.O.N provided.

You would advise? Well, I would advise, people to disregard the input or advice of anyone who comes here, and says "I have zero reason to come here and create a profile to talk about PremiumCPM, the reason I created this profile is because I'm not getting paid" and which is a contradiction because they decided to create a profile, to solely talk about PremiumCPM and them not getting paid, as well as to communicate with clients of PremiumCPM (if its even real because at this point, its contradiction and lie after contradiction and lie). I would also advise anyone to disregard the word of someone who is clearly clouded in contest of a company, sure, there may be completely valid reasons for such, but if there was any sort of legitimacy in these claims then surely we wouldn't still be going back and forth and surely there wouldn't be a refusal made by this individual to identify him or her-self.

We want nothing but to help this person, as we do with any of our clients whom we genuinely care about here at PremiumCPM, and I have asked to be able to identify the account associated to them, so we can be sure that such claims of communication issues, are resolved, and we can ultimately solve the issue they are facing with regard to a financial. But instead we start with the claim of not getting a response via email, then some how they want to communicate via email, but an attempt is being made by PremiumCPM to ensure that there is an open line of communication and that this issue is resolved for them while this individual continues to be uncooperative in our attempt to help them, so what exactly are we supposed to do here then? Listen to them rant and talk to our clients and make misrepresentations behind an anonymous account? How exactly is that going to fix their issue of not getting paid, if we can't identify them to ensure such has been paid.

Right, thats a real ethical and honest person to take the word of. Where as here, in this thread, we have been 100% consistent, and transparent with any issues which have arisen, and we have never, NEVER, refused to pay a balance legitimately owed to a client, surely there is a difference between a DELAY - of time, and being told "Hello, unfortunately, the advertiser who bought your inventory refused to pay for it, so you are not getting paid.". No. The reason we are here, having this discussion, is because PremiumCPM doesn't do that, and instead we take the ethical approach to take care of our clients whom we care about, and out of pocket revenues which are disputed or delayed, which is outside of our legal obligation, and yes, sometimes that takes time, however, its not a requirement by PremiumCPM, its the ethical choice PremiumCPM makes to not be like everyone else who leaves publishers empty handed after similar issues arise. Some understand this, and wait, others think that PremiumCPM is lying (which is absolutely not the case, and any claims being made here or anywhere else by any official staffers of PremiumCPM are verifiable and would hold up in any court of law, in any jurisdiction), others don't like waiting (understandably so). None the less, there is not another company more transparent, there isn't another company which has employees which identify with their clients at the level we do here, and we feel pained here when our clients experience issues or inconveniences, or are unhappy with something, and we do our best to fix it. It is not a wide spread issue in the case of EVERYONE experiencing issues, but when in the occasion such occurs which in the last year we have had 2 catastrophic events out side of PremiumCPM's control, which our team has worked to correct, where in PremiumCPM's history dating back to 2008 there was not 1, and moving forward we will be correcting the 2 issues for any clients potentially affected (even at a loss to PremiumCPM - because its the right thing to do), and there will not be one again moving forward. Period.

Thats the ethics and tactics of PremiumCPM vs the tactics of what seems to be a delusionally desperate anonymous individual who clearly refuses to register or accept explanations when they see them and comes here to resolve a communication breakdown via email as well as a financial matter to then say lets resolve it via email after being asked to identify them-self so we can be sure it actually gets resolved.

If your concern is getting paid, this isn't a good way of going about it.

wrekoniz3, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  8. nayak

nayak Peon

Best Answers:
    I like how this guy threatens people saying "If your concern is getting paid, this isn't a good way of going about it." Real professional.

How about you pay people so they don't have to complain. They have the right to complain if they're not getting paid. Which is my case. Still--------no---------payment.

As I have said, I've been in website design & development for over a decade and I have NEVER encountered this non-payment problem with ANY other networks.

nayak, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  9. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Well I like how this guy comes here, supposedly to ask for help, but then refuses to identify himself so we are unable to identify his account. How exactly is what I said a threat? If we can't identify who you are then I have no way of knowing whats going on relation to your account, nor do I have any way of confirming your issue has been resolved. Doesn't seem like a threat, seems logical.

As I have explained above with regard to this situation, which you seem to like to over look with your "Still-------no-----payment"... We payout on revenue share, and if we don't collect the revenue, then we are not obligated under any circumstance to payout as there is no financial gain to PremiumCPM unless inventory is paid for. Further, the majority of the complaints we find publicly do not even have to do with the very select instances in which the aforementioned was the case, in fact the majority of complaints with regard to payment involve complaints about PremiumCPM refusing to pay for fraudulent inventory.

I have to say likewise, I've been at this for quite sometime, and I'm trying my best to help you, even though you still seem to be either selectively reading responses, or not even at all. Which could make a great case for why you found your self potentially having difficulty communicating with our staff. If you came here truly seeking a resolution to your issue, then when we offered to assist, and you claimed to accept then you would have been easily able to identify yourself so we can check the account, see exactly what is going on in this instance. Instead you are willing to come here and complain, and you are willing to accept money, yet you are not willing to identify your self so that we can even confirm you are owed this money you are claiming you are owed.

People absolutely have a right to come here and seek help, however, coming here, making false statements, interfering with our clients, and refusing to identify your self, is not seeking help, its a malicious hijacking of a public communication channel.

Several points which seem to be continually over looked. A. We are unable to identify this person's account to actually ensure what the issue is. B. Even if he is in direct communication with us, there are a few clients who are experiencing delays, and we have no way of identifying who this one in particular is. C. We have no way of even knowing if this person is actually validly owed money, and D. Speaking of professionalism and ethics, its highly unprofessional to go about acting like this, and making inaccurate statements, as well as ignoring any information which PremiumCPM does provide given the limited scope as to who this person is and being unable to identify their account.

If you think doing what you are doing, is going to speed it up. Then you are also mistaken, which is why I would advise anyone seeing this, against handling themselves in such a capacity. Needing help is one thing, but refusing to cooperate with those offering it, isn't going to get you help, its going to get you --> Still--------no---------payment.

wrekoniz3, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  10. nayak

nayak Peon

Best Answers:
    Since this guy "wrekoniz3" is going to claim I'm making "false statements" about not being paid. I'd advise anyone who has a question about my situation to pvt message me. I will provide you with all my email transcripts and screenshots of my accounts with PremiumCPM from the beginning. The ones I've been in touch with already know the truth.

nayak, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  11. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    They know the truth right? Because a screenshot of your account indicates that legitimate traffic was sent? Because a screen shot of your account indicates that the advertisers paid? Because a screenshot of your account indicates you are owed the money? Really? Thats an interesting approach.

I find it interesting that you seem to think that you are some how going to get something out of talking more with people who have nothing to do with your situation, than the people who are actually willing to help you.

But lets see how quickly this gets your problem resolved, as the help has been continually offered, and you have now continually diverted to a subject of talking to people who have nothing to do with your situation, and for someone who claims they came here for seeking help, you are clearly seeking everything but.

wrekoniz3, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  12. roman016

roman016 Banned

Best Answers:
    still has no reply from this network

roman016, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  13. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    As already explained, application approvals are running on a delayed schedule, we have other immediate concerns which our team has been dedicated to, and ultimately we are working to resolve those prior to accepting all of the current pending applications (which there are quite a few).

If you expect a response which is in relation to your specific application, then you should contact so we can identify your application. As I stated above in another case, coming here and asking for help, doesn't do much to fix the problem if we cant identify who you are to address the issues or concerns being brought up.

wrekoniz3, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  14. nayak

nayak Peon

Best Answers:
    Normal situation. Should be a warning sign to you.

No replies (to email). No payments. No respect.

STILL NO PAYMENT IN 2016. None for January....and now February. And yes, I was paid several times in 2015. My traffic is legitimate and has been for over a decade.

nayak, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  15. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Once again, none of your business. Once again lies, No replies, no payments... oh wait, no payments, but now some payments? How do we go from NO Payments to Some Payments?

Oh of course, because as I said, the longer you keep refusing to identify yourself so you can be helped, the longer you will be repeating the ->>> STILL NO PAYMENT.

If we don't know who you are to address this situation for, then we don't know where the money should go. We are working with all of our clients whom might be affected by delay (privately). So if you are a rouge case which has an immediate issue or concern, and are speaking out in seek of help (after repeating my self continually) then you should stop biting the hand that is trying to feed you.

wrekoniz3, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  16. Stanfoo

Stanfoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi. Do you guys have mobile redirects for advertisers?

Stanfoo, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  17. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately we do not. Mobile redirects are not a compliant ad type in any regulatory body.

wrekoniz3, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  18. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    Funny. I'm brand new here as we've started looking to expand to new networks for our 7.5M/month site and all I've learned about PremiumCPM is that wrekoniz3 has no people skills, so whether it's a scam isn't all that important.

If that's how you interact with your clients (or former clients), it's certainly not a ride I want to be on.

VacationCrasher, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  19. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Well allow me to say, Welcome to Digital Point! Thank you for blessing this thread with your first post.

I appreciate your input. Its not how we interact with our clients, because the vast majority of our clients interact with us professionally and likewise we appreciate our clients and value them, incredibly. We do everything we can to also ensure they know everything they need to about the service, about the industry, about the space, and more importantly about the misconceptions which many web masters often operate under while networks and advertisers hold them liable for everything. That said, there are many factors which are cause for dealing with everyone fairly, and I can absolutely appreciate your input as it absolutely is not a good representation at all, when we are here trying to help people and instead are baited into engaging with people who have nothing but malicious intentions (reasons justified or not, reasons can be resolved if handled properly) in order to provide truth to exaggerations, and mistruths.

However everyone also does have their own opinion, as often I do get messages on the side, or some go to account managers who say things to the affect of "who ever is on digital point responding is doing an amazing job, I don't know how they keep their sanity".

So, welcome to Digital Point, sorry you feel that way, best of luck on your journey trying to find more networks.

wrekoniz3, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  20. nayak

nayak Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly....imagine being a publisher like myself who simply is asking for a payment owed and has to deal with this guy.

nayak, Feb 19, 2016 IP