1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

In need of knowedgeable person for Yahoo issue

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by danmaster2012, Jan 11, 2016.

Looking for someone here with knowledge of Yahoo mail. The problem is this:
    I have two different Yahoo email accounts. One is (dbghost.2005 at yahoo dot com) and the other is (portuguesechat2010 at yahoo dot com), my primary email being the first one. I set up both emails so that I would get emails from the secondary account in the inbox of my primary, i.e, so I could view messages from both accounts in one inbox. The secondary account gets A LOT of spam messages in the inbox - and I can't figure out for the life of me why yahoo is getting so much literal spam emails. But I knew already that Yahoo was notorious for having absolute junk emails getting through the spam filters so that's why I set up the additional account. But now I have no use for this other account and it is getting very IRRITATING getting all the junk email messages along with my literal messages in the same box. On some days, I'm talking hundreds of junk emails. It's getting really irritating having to delete them all everyday. And, so far, here's what I've tried:

1. Logged into my Yahoo account and, under Settings > Viewing email, unchecked the box that says "Enable conversations", for both accounts.
    3. Tried submitting support ticket to Yahoo with no avail!!

danmaster2012, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  2. habitsowner

habitsowner Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't help you, but perhaps you can help me? I need to ask a question of someone at Yahoo and for the life of me I cannot find a "Contact" number or anything like that. You spoke of a "support ticket". How would I find one of those? Thank you SO much!

habitsowner, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  3. danmaster2012

danmaster2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    All's I can tell you about support from Yahoo is, good luck! Like I said, been there, done that!

danmaster2012, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  4. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mark them as spam, and they will go in the spam folder.

swami2, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  5. Connor Harrison

Connor Harrison Member

Best Answers:
    Do you really need this yahoo account? It's been ages since I used my yahoo account. However, you can try to move it to the spam folder and set it to auto-delete.

Connor Harrison, Feb 11, 2016 IP