1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Florida Breast Augmentation Surgery Directory - Ranked City Rental Pages $20K/Month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Neil Teasdale, Feb 9, 2016.

Whopix.net is a Florida Breast Augmentation Directory that is a ready made, rank and bank city listing directory. Rent city pages to local surgeons for recurring income, no setup work, just start renting. Can easily be a $20K+/month recurring income stream from this site.

Using SourceCCS to overlay lightbox of customer website, fully automated. This is the reason for the $67/month expense. Presently overlaying "Breast Actives" affiliate program.

Site pages are ranking so just add local business, works great even with zero searches per month. Priceless to a local businesses trying to get higher rankings overnight and beat out established businesses. Income stream that doesn't require you to drive traffic at all.

Higher searches for major cities can be rented higher. Presently renting Chiropractor listings on another site for $100/month per city, so these higher end niche pages are targeted for

$150/month for smaller cities and $500/month for larger cities. Or find a surgeon to rent the while site!

Even if you ranked the existing 101 first page rankings for $100/month, that's $10,100/month recurring. If you got all rented when the pages rank for $100/month, that's $29,000/month, the potential is huge and very real.

Highlights:
    - Aged domain 2009
    - Easy to remember domain and very brandable
    - Good metrics site, (attached)
    - High end surgery niche, $2500-$8000 per client they receive
    - *290 city pages* (attached)
    - **224 city pages ranking** (attached)
    - ***101 first page rankings and growing*** (attached)
    - Ranking numbers in attachment are for only 1 keyword, "city + breast augmentation", the majority of the raking keywords are also ranking for "city + breast implants" and "city + mammoplasty"
    - Seeing ranking numbers growing for Bing and Yahoo as well.

Aged expired domain, 2009 re-purposed site built only 1 month ago, but rankings are growing quick, but still seeing some dips and rises as Google dances. Overall ranking is rising.

Monthly searches are irrelevant with local city rentals, 1 client a year and the rental is paid for. I haven't promoted at all, so a little calling local businesses will garner excellent recurring revenue.

The reason I'm selling is that I have 3 other larger projects I have been commissioned for, that required full time attention, so I'd like this site prosper in someone's hands.

Please, the potential of this site is huge and ready to rent immediately, so serious offers only...

Attachments:
    1) Site metrics (Contact for Info, won't upload here?)
    2) Cities on site (Contact for Info, won't upload here?)
    3) Rankings from AuthorityLabs (Contact for Info, won't upload here?)

Neil Teasdale, Feb 9, 2016 IP